India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

:.World of Unforgettable Memories- TaAnu.:

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Tere Liye..HeartHeart  The show that gave us TaAnuDay Dreaming Their good n bad moments...Blushing Their journey starting from friends to life partners.. EmbarrassedWe have lived each n every moment with them... So here I thought to just relive all the unforgettable memories attached with TaAnu... Wink
SmileI remember when Onu had confessed and we didnt get a hug.. CryCryWe all were demanding one from then... LOL

LOLSo here I am with my collection of TaAnu hugs... Not in order of favorites..LOL Love all of them equally...Day Dreaming

1) TaAnu hug scene after the shaadi ka drama n Onu's drama as wellLOL Onu angry on Taani and Taani's all efforts go in vain.. So last Taani acts as if she is crying n Onu comes there to manofy her... Awww the hugDay Dreaming

2)TaAnu hug during the Diwali scene.. Both of them bring gifts for each other... The true meaning of "Tere Liye" was shown during this...Embarrassed

3)Kyun main jagoon.. The pain of goin away from each other.. Onu giving Taani the kangan, Taani telling him that they are very beautiful .. Onu saying "Tumse kam" Day Dreaming

4)TaAnu date..Day Dreaming Taani cant come n Onu insisting...LOL I had the song from "maine pyar kiya" playing in my mind during this scene... "Aaja shaam hone aayi, mausam ne lee angadayi, toh kis baat ki hai ladai.. Tu chal main aayi..." Then Taani actually going there when Onu was about to wrap up thingsLOL, the ring  and then the hug...Day Dreaming

5) TaAnu hug during Kamini scene..LOL Taani taunting Kamini , not to line marofy on Onu as he is her sons age and Onu actually liking it..LOL The cute
 hug follows...

6) ROFL Honeymoon ka problem.. Taani telling Onu, where where they need to go before their honeymoonStern Smile And Onu getting th shock of his lifeLOL

7) Duniya badal jaaye ya takdeer, ek sach kabhi nahi badal sakta.. Taani Anurag ki thi, hai aur hamesha rahegi...Day Dreaming

8) Onu returning home from jail.. Taani in mixed thoughts coz of Ritesh..Stern Smile Onu n Taani meet...Day Dreaming

9) Onu coming to meet Taani, in the kitchen..LOLBlushing

10) Ok these two do not actually qualify as hugs, but I included them as well.. Im a big besharam when it comes to TaAnuLOL
TaAnu confession scene... Awww heavenly.. bass ek hug ki kami thi...Sleepy

TaAnu and Roby scene.. Taani n Anurag get accidently in each others arms.. Thanks to RobyDay DreamingLOL

So here Im done with my list..
So guys do share ur views on the various TaAnu hugs as wellDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by mishti_17 - 02 July 2011 at 6:45am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mariam-harshiyasharmeeliJenny_BarbieShaily.chaha_khandeeps07manasi_31-EndlessSmile-Fangirl_Annie-Ramya-SunShine_A-vandy-sitakshii

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Tere Liye..HeartHeart  The show that gave us TaAnuDay Dreaming Their good n bad moments...Blushing Their journey starting from friends to life partners.. EmbarrassedWe have lived each n every moment with them... So here I thought to just relive all the unforgettable memories attached with TaAnu... Wink
SmileI remember when Onu had confessed and we didnt get a hug.. CryCryWe all were demanding one from then... LOL

LOLSo here I am with my collection of TaAnu hugs... Not in order of favorites..LOL Love all of them equally...Day Dreaming

1) TaAnu hug scene after the shaadi ka drama n Onu's drama as wellLOL Onu angry on Taani and Taani's all efforts go in vain.. So last Taani acts as if she is crying n Onu comes there to manofy her... Awww the hugDay Dreaming

2)TaAnu hug during the Diwali scene.. Both of them bring gifts for each other... The true meaning of "Tere Liye" was shown during this...Embarrassed

3)Kyun main jagoon.. The pain of goin away from each other.. Onu giving Taani the kangan, Taani telling him that they are very beautiful .. Onu saying "Tumse kam" Day Dreaming

4)TaAnu date..Day Dreaming Taani cant come n Onu insisting...LOL I had the song from "maine pyar kiya" playing in my mind during this scene... "Aaja shaam hone aayi, mausam ne lee angadayi, toh kis baat ki hai ladai.. Tu chal main aayi..." Then Taani actually going there when Onu was about to wrap up thingsLOL, the ring  and then the hug...Day Dreaming

5) TaAnu hug during Kamini scene..LOL Taani taunting Kamini , not to line marofy on Onu as he is her sons age and Onu actually liking it..LOL The cute hug follows...

6) ROFL Honeymoon ka problem.. Taani telling Onu, where where they need to go before their honeymoonStern Smile And Onu getting th shock of his lifeLOL

7) Duniya badal jaaye ya takdeer, ek sach kabhi nahi badal sakta.. Taani Anurag ki thi, hai aur hamesha rahegi...Day Dreaming

8) Onu returning home from jail.. Taani in mixed thoughts coz of Ritesh..Stern Smile Onu n Taani meet...Day Dreaming

9) Onu coming to meet Taani, in the kitchen..LOLBlushing

10) Ok these two do not actually qualify as hugs, but I included them as well.. Im a big besharam when it comes to TaAnuLOL
TaAnu confession scene... Awww heavenly.. bass ek hug ki kami thi...Sleepy

TaAnu and Roby scene.. Taani n Anurag get accidently in each others arms.. Thanks to RobyDay DreamingLOL

So here Im done with my list..
So guys do share ur views on the various TaAnu hugs as wellDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wow pinky Day DreamingDay Dreamingloved it and you know i am a copy cat so i copy this 10 scenes as mine LOLand will include more soonWinkTongue

between a nice topic kalindi loved it you made me to travel to Taanu land againEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I had posted the pics as well.. But for some weird reason, I cudnt see them in my post.. Stern SmileSo I have edited the post and included them again...Enjoy guys..Big smile
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
will read and commentCool

mishti_17

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
ResWink

mishti_17

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
woow lovely topic all taanu's hud...luv itDay Dreaming

mishti_17

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

mishti_17

deeps07 IF-Rockerz
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
such a beautiful post pinky.Hug..i just thought i would check in here before i go to bed...and i got so much to dream about...really..memoriesDay Dreaming...it was sooo magical..Day Dreamingmissing it all.Unhappy...i suppose i will watch it all over again tomorrow,,Cool

mishti_17

Go to top