Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - May 11th 2011 - Written Update (Page 2)

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
According to jagat "Gauri understands me perfectly"..REALLY Shocked  For 6 long years he can't even tell her the truth , keeps lying and she supposedly understands...That is his idea of an understanding couple ..D'oh
He couldnt find an answer to sumitras words so started badmouthing anandi ..How dare heAngry call her a 'ganwaar' when she is hugely responsible for his success in life...PATHETIC guy..Thumbs Down.
Ufff !!!Stop chasing him jaitser peopleAngry..Let him stay wherever he wants...Good riddance.Stern Smile.

Next he is shouting at anandi on phoneAngry...Guess  jagat has declared all out war on anandi...will be interesting to watch this duel...Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictfiddu-bandviloveidiotboxdivmathshivani003noodleskhusi_*

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more Jyothi.

From S point of view she was bang on target.

I agree that J is a victim of child marriage just like A and hence he should understand A situation more than anyone else. But he is so insensitive to her and blames her for all that he is doing. Yes he has the right to choose and I would have supported him whole heatedly if he was honest to start with. but he doesnt consider that someone else also has this equal right as he does. He has built his so called strong relationship with G on a mountain of lies. All who she knows and has fallen in love with is this imaginary person who J is striving to be. He claims to love G. Then when he knew that she was falling in love with him or before confessing his love for her why didn't he tell her his truth? She has the right to know who she is falling in love with or for that matter the reality of the person who is confessing his love for her. But he wants to feel secure and being selfish doesnt want to loose her. Is that HIS right to choose? For me his right to choose and him being a victim of child marriage was lost the moment he did not tell G his reality when they were getting close. By doing this he is trapping G and forcing her to make an emotional decision. Would she have gotten close to him if she knew his truth? Knowing her she would never. And J very well knows that and hence he kept lying to her. If he doesnt give due respect and appreciate the love that he received for all these years from his family what is he going to value G love. He just wants to slefishly keep her for himself. So no he has no right to do that and all my sympathy for him ends right there. If people do this for love its not true love but pure selfishness and no regard for the person you claim to love. And before confessing his love for G did he tell A that he no longer loves her? Why did he show his disapproval when she wanted to study? That's because if she educated herself he would have no reason or excuse to choose G over her.  In fact he kept both the girls on hold so that he has someone to fall upon if something goes wrong on one end. His justification for not loving A now is that she doesnt want to change and that she doesnt understand him. When the whole house was against his decision to study she was the one who understood him and stood by him. Does G understand him? She did not even understand why he was crying. Its no fault of her's. poor girl doesnt even know this guy's real name forget anything else. She will be surprised if she even knew him? That's not a victim of child marriage but an extremely selfish and manipulative guy.   So if the CV's are going to justify J actions saying that he is a victim of child marriage then they are also justifying lies, deceit and  cheating. That for me will be the end of their social message and the end of me watching this serial coz, sorry I cannot identify with such values.

Edited by andv - 11 May 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictfiddu-bwoman11iloveidiotboxpjyokhusi_*

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
The true victims of child marriage, are the girls, Anandi, Gauri, Phooli and Suguna. They have all faced bad situations only because they were married too soon. Jagya is an ungrateful, selfish person who like Sumitra said is just coming up with excuses to cover up his lies. But honestly, I am fed up of these people trying to convince Jagya. They all need to move on and Gauri needs to find out already. How long can they keep dragging the story like this??

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 May 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictfiddu-bdivmathandvhookedshivani003pjyo

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I cant even begin to describe how much I hate JagyaAngry
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
errr!!Angry
he threw anandi out of his life!!
as if she is a use n throw pen!!Angry

u r not in love with her...completely fine!!...but y to badmouthing her!!...when sumitra asked...""anandi ka kya hoga"...he can simply tell ..."padhao sko yaa dusri saadi karwa do"...but no!!
he didn't care...she is alive or dead!!
such aCensored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictfiddu-bandvpjyo

avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

thanks for the update priya.

What a fabulous epidose. S had some very good dialogues and from her point of view bang on target. I am glad S met J. Atleast now she is out of the illusion that her son will come back. She can try to start a fresh and concentrate on educating A and taking care of her welfare. J has chosen his path and since his family doesnt support his decision let him tackle his problems himself. He need not expect any more sympathy or any kind of support from them. I am more glad about the fact now that the family will not keep hoping and also expect A to hope of J return. Anyway she should care two hoots about him now with the way he has treated her. Infact he has been disrespectful to his family too and as usual he shrugs off all responsibility for it. Its always someone else fault

You are so right!! We keep asking why nobody is telling the family about Jagya and i personally was angry with CV, but i now understand why? Its good for his family to come and know the truth themselves one by one. It was very natural of a mom to run after her child, she believed in him, she loves him unconditionally so if she had just lost hope and didn't go after him...she wouldn't have been an ideal mom. Now that she experience it herself...she knows how to move forward!.
Jagat is such a Pig not for leaving Anandi, but for every other thing he has been doing to the poor girl.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_Addictandv

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Jagat, had no right to even yell at Bhairo in precap...

thks for updateSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-b

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update...

Yet to watch the episode...but as I said yesterday...these people should stop chasing Jagya and stop giving him so much 'bhav'...just let him go yaa...whats the result? in fact he will now start hating Anandi even more...Singh family should use all their time and energy now in educating and supporting Anandi in achieving something in life...rather than having false hopes and giving Anandi false hopes...

yaa divs its high time they move on and conc on anndi future , and i today i liked jagya except for the part where he called anadi anpad ganwar
he was right in his way, and i do feel sorry that no one is bothered to listening to her
just cos anandi is very good and tyagi , does not mean jagya has to love her,
anandi , lal singh do not want to break their child marriage, thats their choice
why should there be a comparision
btw i especially hated that dialogue when sumitra said jagya was here studying and anandi used to to tel maalish on dadisaAngry, still he does not care, they r feeling proud of that tel maalishAngry

Go to top