Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Soods and their admiration for Nivi (Page 2)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by vids08

loved your nazar bhattu Title for HLLOL
Vidya, me too though the same and was LOL
Hi Milee how are you dear? U are soon off to your vacation isn't it. will miss you.Have fun. Come back soon. CCBM will be very much here.Wink
Hey Vidya, I am fine thankyou. Its been a while and hope you are doing fine too. Will miss you too dear, it was so much fun with all of you here and Yes, I will be back and that is the good news you gave me. Eagerly waiting for that day.Smile Take care Vidya.
Enjoy the show girls, think about me whenever Evil gets punished, when Sood brothers are together and when you see Viren and NivRen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011vids08-aamina-anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
It's so true HL is a nazar battu and CC too cuz both of them always plan something and end up bringing Nivren closer. And thanks to HL Nivi has ever loving husband like Viren in her life. Hey this is off the topic but I just read another topic on the forum: "Sid and Nivi join hands"?...India Forums. even though it talks about how HL will create trouble etc but that join hand with a question mark part is kind of fishy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08anjubala

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Am sure may be Nivi will take care in a much better way of the baby than what DD would have done,  U never know, 

sarahagstnanjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita99

It's so true HL is a nazar battu and CC too cuz both of them always plan something and end up bringing Nivren closer. And thanks to HL Nivi has ever loving husband like Viren in her life. Hey this is off the topic but I just read another topic on the forum: "Sid and Nivi join hands"?...India Forums. even though it talks about how HL will create trouble etc but that join hand with a question mark part is kind of fishy.

Do not worry about it.. There is nothing new in the article. Yes, Sid and NIvi will take care of baby. SId has to step in as he is the father. They are not marrying and that is what matters to us. Whoever wants can take care of baby.

Edited by anjubala - 11 May 2011 at 11:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99vids08-aamina-

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011lamsINGCIV-aamina-Anisha_91anjubala

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Yes, I hope the producers use this situation creatively and show maturity in these relationships and not doubt, shaq, or neglect or god forbid anything worse.  They should show just how strong Nivi and Viren have grown together. And even more so with this new dimension in their life - their neice.   We are dying to see that. 

p.s. I just love Viren with the baby -- he looks awesome and his love and care and excitement is so visible! What a loving chacha and father figure he is.  (haven't seen today's epi, but yesterday and in hte Maha epi he was great.  Even when he told Nivi in the kitchen that day that ab to woh yahan rehne wali hai...it was so lovely to watch!

anjubalaAnisha_91

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Yes, I hope the producers use this situation creatively and show maturity in these relationships and not doubt, shaq, or neglect or god forbid anything worse.  They should show just how strong Nivi and Viren have grown together. And even more so with this new dimension in their life - their neice.   We are dying to see that. 

p.s. I just love Viren with the baby -- he looks awesome and his love and care and excitement is so visible! What a loving chacha and father figure he is.  (haven't seen today's epi, but yesterday and in hte Maha epi he was great.  Even when he told Nivi in the kitchen that day that ab to woh yahan rehne wali hai...it was so lovely to watch!

go and watch it Minu.. His expressions were too good.. you will see different shades of Viren Sood in one episode itelf. I have opened another topic on Viren Sood today.. He was mind blowing..and he looked really good with the little baby.

minu2011..Sakeena..

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Will watch it Anju - and then comment on your other thread!  Thanks for being the voice of reason for me - and us!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

Go to top