Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Am sure may be Nivi will take care in a much better way of the baby than what DD would have done,  U never know, 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikita99

It's so true HL is a nazar battu and CC too cuz both of them always plan something and end up bringing Nivren closer. And thanks to HL Nivi has ever loving husband like Viren in her life. Hey this is off the topic but I just read another topic on the forum: "Sid and Nivi join hands"?...India Forums. even though it talks about how HL will create trouble etc but that join hand with a question mark part is kind of fishy.

Do not worry about it.. There is nothing new in the article. Yes, Sid and NIvi will take care of baby. SId has to step in as he is the father. They are not marrying and that is what matters to us. Whoever wants can take care of baby.
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
nice post anju...But hope she dnt ignore viren..Baby k wajh se...!!!!!!!!!!
becz as i know Nivi most imp for her is divya. so now no divya but her daughter,sid and all soods more than viren...bas es bat ki darr hai mujh!!!!
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, I hope the producers use this situation creatively and show maturity in these relationships and not doubt, shaq, or neglect or god forbid anything worse.  They should show just how strong Nivi and Viren have grown together. And even more so with this new dimension in their life - their neice.   We are dying to see that. 

p.s. I just love Viren with the baby -- he looks awesome and his love and care and excitement is so visible! What a loving chacha and father figure he is.  (haven't seen today's epi, but yesterday and in hte Maha epi he was great.  Even when he told Nivi in the kitchen that day that ab to woh yahan rehne wali hai...it was so lovely to watch!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minu2011

Yes, I hope the producers use this situation creatively and show maturity in these relationships and not doubt, shaq, or neglect or god forbid anything worse.  They should show just how strong Nivi and Viren have grown together. And even more so with this new dimension in their life - their neice.   We are dying to see that. 

p.s. I just love Viren with the baby -- he looks awesome and his love and care and excitement is so visible! What a loving chacha and father figure he is.  (haven't seen today's epi, but yesterday and in hte Maha epi he was great.  Even when he told Nivi in the kitchen that day that ab to woh yahan rehne wali hai...it was so lovely to watch!

go and watch it Minu.. His expressions were too good.. you will see different shades of Viren Sood in one episode itelf. I have opened another topic on Viren Sood today.. He was mind blowing..and he looked really good with the little baby.
minu2011 thumbnail
Will watch it Anju - and then comment on your other thread!  Thanks for being the voice of reason for me - and us!!!
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NIVI vas prendre soin du bb peut etre mieux que DD si vous vous souvenez DD n'a pas voulu donner naissance ce bb mais grace NIVI que le bb est ne
sarahagstn thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

The last part was so cute - the way each and every Sood member was admiring Nivi when she was feeding the baby. It felt to me as if they were thanking GOD for giving them a bahu, wife, friend like Nivedita. Starting from Dadaji with smiling face, YD dadi with so much admiration in her eyes and surrouded by Viren's hand, then Siddharth (finally he had a smile when he saw Nivi taking care of his baby) and Vandana..I do not want to mention Chanchal here. She was not bad today. When Nivi says "dekha ekdum shaant ho gayi hai. Kitni bholi, pyaari si hai bilkul Di ki parchayi".. everybody had a smile on their face and their admiration for Nivi increased more.. I have seen this part like 10 times already. And then comes nazar bhattu - Hemlata... Hemlata is the one because of whom Nivi got what she has currentyl..She is like a nazar bhattu for Nivi isliye kisi aur ki buri nazar nahin lagti Nivi ko. 😆

Apt description 👏