Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Maithli is powerful n coming 2 take revenge?

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
As per 2day's episode Chand tells haseena that somebody is coming who is very powerful n coming 2 take revenge. That person is plotting against them. And Chand also tells that some other person is giving raichand's news 2 the powerful person.Dead ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I just think that this person is no one except maithli n sid is giving her all news abt raichands. I simply don't understand what made maithli so bitchy?Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. She was a wonderful lover of abhay n loved him so much. It's really strange. How can she forgot her love 4 abhay. Or may b sid has told so many lies 2 her just like pia n she has started 2 hate abhay. Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

My only concern is now that how pia will b able 2 free from sid's clutches?Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.What do u think guys n gals? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997--AROMAL--anna44mijanur

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
no its the vampire slayer even the promo showed
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Before the fire incident where Pia finds out Abhay's truth Chand and Haseena also reaches the forest looking for Pia. While they talk they tell something regarding what they have done which nobody knows. I guess they did something in which Chand sided with Siddharth against Abhay. But I think Maithili is only aware of Chand's role in it.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 11 May 2011 at 10:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone--rupa-pyar-ishk

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

no its the vampire slayer even the promo showed

Ya, may b . par chand keh raha tha ke woh aa raha hain kyunki usse kuch purana hisab chukana hain. Is this vampire slayer is known 2 chand?
-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Before the fire incident where Pia finds out Abhay's truth Chand and Haseena also reaches the forest looking for Pia. While they talk they tell something regarding what they have done which nobody knows. I guess they did something in which Chand sided with Siddharth without Abhay's knowledge. But I think Maithili is only aware of Chand's role in it.

It wud b nice if maithli knows truth regarding chand. But will chand do something which can affect abhay? Because if chand was sided with sid, sid won't never remain quiet. he will try 2 tell it either directly or indirectly.
mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thats fishy.i hope the vampire saylar is not a really evil person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alone-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

thats fishy.i hope the vampire saylar is not a really evil person.

Yes!!! if he is really an evil person then he can create huge problems 4 abhay n his family also. I don't want that bcoz there r already so many problems around abhay.
mariakhan200 Groupbie
mariakhan200
mariakhan200

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

As per 2day's episode Chand tells haseena that somebody is coming who is very powerful n coming 2 take revenge. That person is plotting against them. And Chand also tells that some other person is giving raichand's news 2 the powerful person.Dead

I just think that this person is no one except maithli n sid is giving her all news abt raichands. I simply don't understand what made maithli so bitchy?Confused She was a wonderful lover of abhay n loved him so much. It's really strange. How can she forgot her love 4 abhay. Or may b sid has told so many lies 2 her just like pia n she has started 2 hate abhay. Ouch

My only concern is now that how pia will b able 2 free from sid's clutches?ConfusedWhat do u think guys n gals? 

yes your right im some thinking its may be sid has told so many lies 2 her just like pia n she has started 2 hate abhay. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index