Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OLGNES thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think mohini has some characteristics of Deepika as well -> faithful to her husband as Deepika and funny as her!!!
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

mrinalini was actually a modern girl
and i think we should not compare them bcoz they are 2 different characters ,their features and all
SushSathisha thumbnail
i totally agree mohini is just jealous but leaving that mohini is good from everything else.
mrinalini was greedy other of her to tell the truth except some times i used to like her also
she used to be the highlighted negative personality indeed
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
definately a relief to viewers as we dont have to see so much negativity
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I like Mohini to a certain extent.But,I believe she'l turn total negative later on.
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol I agree Mohini... is cool .. 😃
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too like mohini...she is sweet dumb kind of ...unlike mrilani...she was a wicked women
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mohini is a very intriguing character---she is a wild card--and can really become a main player in this game of "who will inherit the money and the title"...

The actress, Sangeeta,  playing the role is also very good---and has shown a lot of character and brought subtle nuances to her character----
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The build-up of the character has been steady and good.  She has always been within her boundaries and when she has trespassed occasionally she has been always controlled.  Her husband and MIL dont think very high of her questioning abilities.  Her greatest downfall is going to be her jealous attitude.  There is no doubt that she is going to become troublesome, but I do hope they make her a smart villian.