Vaishali
Dharmesh
Lady Doctor
Sulochna
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Whenever Manav gives her the silent treatment and ignores her.Archana becomes even more obsessed with him,she will be crying all the time begging and pleading with him and I feel all that is unneccesary additional stress on her and the poor baby. In making Archana realise her mistake, Manav is punishing the baby as well.This is the reason i'm not so keen on the silent treatment punishment for Archana now.

For someone who claims to know Archana very well,he should know the reason she didn't tell is because he is unable to provide for them.I'm not saying Archana is faultless,I'm angry with her for not putting her baby first as well.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Excellent post Omana.  Thought it was only me who found the silent approach silly and adding further stress to an already stressed out pregnant woman.πŸ˜‰ He should have told her off there and then and let it be.

Bang on target at bolded part.πŸ‘
But Karen , Archu is just not taking this pregnancy thing seriously .That baby's life is at risk ...even yesterday she was complaning about medicine being bitter ...even after whatever doctor said .Manav has to be  very very strict with her ...
very good vote count ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Tanyaz

But Karen , Archu is just not taking this pregnancy thing seriously .That baby's life is at risk ...even yesterday she was complaning about medicine being bitter ...even after whatever doctor said .Manav has to be  very very strict with her ...

though i was disappointed wid Archu i found her damn cutee wen she complained abt Medicine like a small kid πŸ˜†
hey  K..whats up?..😊..
I also loved the scene when Manav was angry wid archu..while he was giving her medicines 😊
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I know how important vitamins are especially when the blood count is low.  Personal experience with my first pregnancy.😳 but thank God my son is fine. Hated and still hate taking meds.

Agree, Archana is careless but I could understand her apprehensions in telling Manav about this 25,000 diet and vitamins planπŸ˜•  The day before he barely managed to buy one meal.

Anyways, I was so upset with her for trying to talk to him, she too should have been ignoring and giving him the cold shoulderπŸ˜‰πŸ€£  Seriously Tanyaz, I believe in sorting out things on the spot. He should have blasted her there and then.  Not prolong the agony...uff
Originally posted by archanamanav

hey  K..whats up?..😊..

K vex bad that archana was trying to talk to manav.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I wanted her to be silent too.πŸ˜ƒ

Gene, complaining about the medicine being bitter was hilarious🀣
hmm..karen..i do that all the time..when i am angry i go to silent mode..πŸ˜•
i am also upset at archana ro not takingher pregnanacy seriously but i am really happy that she understands of stupid she was being by not telly manav...hope she remembers that in the future and strats to take better care of herself