Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

yeah , that would be something  ..Both Manav and Archana giving each other the silent treatment 😆

I think Manav has informed Archu about this coz SBB/SBS Segment it is Archu who saves Mano baba from his ungrateful family.. She says that Mano Baba is working as a Railway Guard and at that I did not see Manav. So I am presuming that Manav had already informed Archu 😛
Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manohar for knocking some sense into Vaishali and Vinod
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Gosh , Manav's slient treatment today reminded of those days when he used to stay this way with Archana all the time ...

Those were the days I really disliked Manav 😒 
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Whenever Manav gives her the silent treatment and ignores her.Archana becomes even more obsessed with him,she will be crying all the time begging and pleading with him and I feel all that is unneccesary additional stress on her and the poor baby. In making Archana realise her mistake, Manav is punishing the baby as well.This is the reason i'm not so keen on the silent treatment punishment for Archana now.

For someone who claims to know Archana very well,he should know the reason she didn't tell is because he is unable to provide for them.I'm not saying Archana is faultless,I'm angry with her for not putting her baby first as well.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I voted for Manav for giving Archana the silent treatment, she deserved it. Archana had no right to keep this to herself, this is not just about her but about their child. Manav has every right to know about her health, if she doesn't care about herself fine but don't jeopardize the health of your child for your foolishness
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shootingstar27

I know , it was so tough to like him those days but we all kept giving him chances and thank God it's all better now .He is a great husband now ...👍🏞 Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail

I know , it was so tough to like him those days but we all kept giving him chances and thank God it's all better now .He is a great husband now ...👍🏞

Yes he is 😛 A sweet,loving and caring husband ðŸ˜ģ 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: shootingstar27

Those days were awful but this time Manav is justified in giving Archana the silent treatment. I am sure in the morning everything will be fine but right now Manav is very hurt and disappointed in Archana as he should be, she put herself and her baby's health at risk by being so foolish.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My vote goes to Manav for being strict wid Archana and his silent treatment was really good.more dan wat Archana deserves he was really hurt and disappointed wid her cos she hid such a important thing frm him and its not her or manav's probs but dere baby's probs which she put in a risk state..Manav was really awesomee yes'day anyways seems like Mano is winning..

i wonder in PR forum whether  manav wins atleast one poll...poorboy

and the whole epi was concentrated more on K's dan ArMan and dey are such a headache to watch..seriously i didnt understood wat Manohar is trying to prove.he got a warning frm Bank,he's putting his life in risk by doing nite duties and still doesnt want the family to know abt all things weird charecter..
the family May feel bad for a while but if everyone gather together dey will find a solution but no dis Manohar
yeah his lines to his family were bang on but i didnt like the cause for which he lied..if he actually said dose lines i would be happy but it was not the same..
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I would like to vote for Manav
Felt bad for him ... He cares so much for the baby and Archu... I liked his cold treatment towards Archu It is truly said sometimes silence speak better then words 😊

Arman scenes are really getting repetitive ðŸĨą Need a change ðŸĨą I still love watching them together 😍 Silly me ðŸĪŠ

Disappointed in Archu... When her stomach started paining again in the night , she wanted to bear it so that Manav can sleep , very bad... She should really be careful...

I am confused about Manohar ðŸ˜• He did not want his family to be hurt  na ? Then it is worried and hurt now too because of his actions ðŸ˜• Silly logic by the stupid Cv's ðŸĪŠ
But i liked his attitude towards Sulo and Vinod 😈 Sulo should sense something wrong ðŸ˜ē

Vaishu was looking very beautiful in the last scene 😊 Wasted for Dharmu 😔 Hope she takes sensible decision