Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: umayal

Hai Varsha Di,

oh,I have written the same dialogue of Mano. That was the finest dialogue he had spoke so far.
Kudos to him. Atlast he is also frustrated.

Umi Darling Yes I read that too and most of us loved that one profound statement made by our bhole bhaale Mano baba 😃  becoming assertive today 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow , look at Manohar ...
I think he might win this one ...😆
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
voted for manav..😊..but didn't like the not talking to archu part..🤔..mano..😲..turning in to damo..😲..sulo becoming savita..😲..
LovePRSoham thumbnail
I dont know whom to vote as I liked some things and did not like some other things of the same person...

Yes as majority said even I liked the way Mano Baba spoke with everyone today... Esp when he asked everyone to go and work and get some money 👏... But I did not like the fact that he is hiding such a big thing... If he would have informed them early every one would have pulled up their socks esp Vinod and Vaishu and would have been ready to do any sort of odd job like Mano Baba... Vinod had to do as he does not have other house as well where he could have gone with his wife and children... He does not have any option other than start working.. Manjusha would not hav stopped him either for helping Mano Baba this time...
So dont want to vote him...

Manav - I loved the way Manav handled Archana today.. This is the best way to deal with her... She loved Manav a lot and she cannot see him stay away from her.. Well done Manav 👏.. I wanted him to tell off for hiding such a big thing from him but he did something which is far more better.. Archu will do everything now 😳... But I dont want to blame this poor girl as well.. She knew Manav has financial issues and if she tells him about Rs.20000 he would have worried more.. Being his wife she did not wanted that.. So she tried to hide such a big thing... I know it is Archana's mistake.. She should not have hidden the fact but even if she would have informed Manav there would be a delay in getting the medicines or Manav had to use the money which was for his business... Since health comes first and it was Archu and Baby Manav would have spent that money...

I dont want to talk about Vinod and Vaishu waste people who do nothing... Dharmu better I dont talk about him 😡...

PreCap - Did not watch it only read Bhalla's WU.. So Manav will get 1 lakh tomorrow ... Till today he was thinking of getting medicines and now he has so much of money to give away to people who are fit and fine to sort out their problems...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Atlast decided to vote Manav for thinking about the baby and Archu's health...
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Mano baba 👏 👏👏 Loved the way he spoke to Vinod 👍🏼 Loved the way he spoke to the rest of his ungrateful family 👍🏼 👍🏼  He is right, he has done his part and all his children are grown ups, its time for him to live his life. Mano baba's new theme song should 'Its my life' by Bon Jovi 😆 Assertive Mano baba rocks

Feel so 😡 with Sulochana.Listening to her spineless ladla beta over her loving husband.Silly woman 😡 and she was talking about sanskars again 🤣  Wonder what sanskars the delusional woman is talking about? 😆 I would love to see Mano baba kicking Vinod and Manju together with Sulochana out of the house after Manav pays off the bank  but I know it will remain as wishful thinking

PreCap: Manav is the only one who knows the truth in the family and he hid the truth from Archana. These two are always hiding things from one another, it'd be interesting if she choose the silent treatment too 😆 
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArManFan1

Manav - I loved the way Manav handled Archana today.. This is the best way to deal with her... She loved Manav a lot and she cannot see him stay away from her.. Well done Manav 👏.. I wanted him to tell off for hiding such a big thing from him but he did something which is far more better.. Archu will do everything now 😳...

I am also very happy with Manav today .he rerally knows Archana well .He knows that when nothing will work the only thing that will work is keep himself away from her...then she will do anything ...And this is about her life and her baby's life ..Manav is right , no compromise here .
She is very careless about her own health and also her baby's health so Manav has  to stay like this for some time ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shootingstar27

PreCap: Manav is the only one who knows the truth in the family and he hid the truth from Archana. These two are always hiding things from one another, it'd be interesting if she choose the silent treatment too 😆 

yeah , that would be something  ..Both Manav and Archana giving each other the silent treatment 😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Gosh , Manav's slient treatment today reminded of those days when he used to stay this way with Archana all the time ...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Gosh , Manav's slient treatment today reminded of those days when he used to stay this way with Archana all the time ...

Yes Di and that is why Archu is so scared of his silence..