Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Mano for telling them all off "If you all are so worried go find a job & if you don't like it than move out" 2 sentences Bravo πŸ‘

Although I did not like using this excuse of letting them all believe he had alchohol...Stupid decision on his part too..

Sulo said she trust Vinod completely..Never thought of asking her husband if he had alchohol in privacy...In the middle of them all she chose to trust and believe her son over husband..WRONG..

I felt bad for mannu as Holy archu decided to still hide having pain in the middle of the night so she won't "Pareshan" Manav..Grrr

Woman you got a baby in your tummy..worry abt the baby and dont worry abt giving pareshani to husband..He should have been really really mad at her...I liked him giving her silent treatment...when he is over with that he should blast @ her for such a immature and stupid behavior when she is on the verge of becoming a mother..

Wait till Savita finds out that her Bhagwan Son opened up a charity and gave 1lk to Ks when WIFI is having health issues with pregnancy...Savita should go off and take Archu with her and say I am taking care of my Grand child and for that I will take care of Archu...Baat khatam...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
o.k. watched the repeat ... hilarious last scene but well done Manohar ... esp the part where he says to Vinod & Vaishu, I've given u a decent life, education, good values etc what more do u want how long do I carry the responsibility of this house πŸ‘ felt bad for Manohar ... God knows what Sulochana ate during all her pregnancies ... aise namuney paida kiye ... ek se badkar ek

Manav well done too, keep giving yr buddhu wifey the silent treatment as long as she doesnt realise her mistake. 😑
Edited by piya_10 - 12 years ago
voted for Manohar πŸ˜† remembered Kool's jamaican trip for Manohar when he said mujhe bhi apni zindagi jini hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by piya_10 - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

voted for Manohar πŸ˜† remembered Kool's jamaican trip for Manohar when he said mujhe bhi apni zindagi jini hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Piya I was thinking abt the same thing...Mano needs a honeymoon with some Jaimaican Sex bomb...Poor guy has been deprived of many kushis of Zindagi πŸ˜‰...Would have been nice to have Kools commentary on Mano today πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘  Oh well... Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I don't know why but I found  today's show absolutely hilarious ..This whole thing about Manohar  enjoying his drink is just tooo funny ...πŸ˜†

Yesterday I said that I wil lgive my vote to Manav or Archana only when they do something proper for their baby ...and that is why my vote goes to Manav .I wanted him to scream at Archana and tell her off but he did even better , he gave her  the silent treatment ( the absolute killer and no one does it better than him )  .She needs to pull up her socks ...
I hope Manav stays this strict and doesn't forgives her this easily ...

The lady doctor was also brilliant ..Beautiful Arman scene ,,, the chemistry between these two actors is just something else ..I have not seen this kind of chemistry for a long long time ...

Vote goes to Daddy Manav πŸ‘

Manav knows why Archu did what she did but he still finds it foolish that she was hiding something so important from him and he is absolutely right ...
I think tomorrow he will take her to her mothers to complain to her about the way Archu is handling the pregnancy ...

Hi Tanyaz,
I agree with all that you said 100%. Nothing hurts more than when a loved one completely ignores you. Sushant is such a fabulous actor. His expressions, whatever they may be, are outstanding!!!

I also agree with you regards the chemistry between Sushant and Ankita when acting, and also dancing. This type of chemistry comes along rarely, and I'm just so thankful that as Arman/Sushita fans, we are lucky enough to be able to enjoy their jodi in all aspects.

Just want to say thank you for your regular updates. Your efforts and results are truly appreciated. Have a great day and God bless.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Tanya Di,

Sorry di, was quite busy for the past week.
Yes, me too find today's show funny.

Mano baba didn't even had drink, but sulo aai could smell something as if he had...πŸ˜†.

So wish to  vote for Mano baba for the things he said. 'Yes Kids,if you are worried about me and want to ease off my pain,then go and earn and do something for this house.. " πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
Definitely to be heard by Vinod and vaishu.

But then was also confused by Manav. I so loved the treatment he gave to Archu 😈.
Then,what shall I do, the way archu is handling her baby makes me bugged.
Arrey Yaar,if not to the husband then whom will you tell about the needs and problems of the Baby.whats this is, not to make him worry, so I will Hide.

I was so angry at archu for being blind to her child,not looking after the upcoming child health. so only I said,I liked the silent treatment he gave. Atleast archu should understood now that the Baby is also more important. and should not hide things like that.

Hope Manav say it in words to her also in the morning.
we need ARMAN to be happy. Do the way she carry on with her pregnancy will lead to happiness.
so only I want her to be corrected now itself.

so I vote for both Manav and Mano Baba.πŸ‘
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
ha ha ha Varsha, poor Mano surely deserves a vacation with a hot chick, no strings attached πŸ˜‰ m sure Sulochana was like her daughters depriving Mano of u know what ?! πŸ˜› but now ArMan are overdoing it πŸ₯±
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, guys the update should ready in 90 minutes😊
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Varsha Di,

oh,I have written the same dialogue of Mano. That was the finest dialogue he had spoke so far.
Kudos to him. Atlast he is also frustrated.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

ha ha ha Varsha, poor Mano surely deserves a vacation with a hot chick, no strings attached πŸ˜‰ m sure Sulochana was like her daughters depriving Mano of u know what ?! πŸ˜› but now ArMan are overdoing it πŸ₯±

Heheh Varsha deprived Satish of Love and Sex for a looong time ...Poor Sattu he is so cute and adorable...Any girl would jump on his bones 😍 but not Sanskari Varshu..😑 One time Sex she got prego and she went and aborted it 😑 

Arman are all over each other...Still having MFs πŸ˜‰ while washing dishes or even when Archu having tummy ache..

Vaishu is still dreaming of FBD and his orange silk shorts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sahi kaha aapne...Namooney paida kiye hai Sanskarki Devi Sulochana ne 😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago