Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I don't know why but I found  today's show absolutely hilarious ..This whole thing about Manohar  enjoying his drink is just tooo funny ...πŸ˜†

Yesterday I said that I wil lgive my vote to Manav or Archana only when they do something proper for their baby ...and that is why my vote goes to Manav .I wanted him to scream at Archana and tell her off but he did even better , he gave her  the silent treatment ( the absolute killer and no one does it better than him )  .She needs to pull up her socks ...
I hope Manav stays this strict and doesn't forgives her this easily ...

The lady doctor was also brilliant ..Beautiful Arman scene ,,, the chemistry between these two actors is just something else ..I have not seen this kind of chemistry for a long long time ...

Vote goes to Daddy Manav πŸ‘

Manav knows why Archu did what she did but he still finds it foolish that she was hiding something so important from him and he is absolutely right ...
I think tomorrow he will take her to her mothers to complain to her about the way Archu is handling the pregnancy ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Y  didnt mannu scold archu???? uff dis archu..
"kya karun mujhe kisi tarah ye pain bardasht karna hoga ..i was like wat d hell ... (just remembered sd bhai's post ), it turn out to b same ..πŸ˜†...tanya di mujhe samay chahiye to probably think who deserves d vote ...πŸ˜ƒ...
hey by d way did u catch up with 2days sbb segment???
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sushitafan

Y  didnt mannu scold archu???? uff dis archu..

"kya karun mujhe kisi tarah ye pain bardasht karna hoga ..i was like wat d hell ... (just remembered sd bhai's post ), it turn out to b same ..πŸ˜†...tanya di mujhe samay chahiye to probably think who deserves d vote ...πŸ˜ƒ...
hey by d way did u catch up with 2days sbb segment???

No no, he did the right thing .His silent treatment is far more scarier than his telling off.He should just stay this way  until Archu stops this nonsense , he should not talk to her properly ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Manohar gets my vote. Love how he scolded all and sundry. I hope with all the problems he does not try to kill himself.πŸ˜•

Find Manav giving Archana the cold shoulder Won't she stress moreπŸ˜• Better he had done what Manohar didπŸ˜ƒ and get it over with. 
afreenahmadi thumbnail
my vote goes 2 MANAV
 uski khamooshi sab kehgayi...
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manohar -- For the classic dailogue..  "Itni fikar hai toh char paise kamake aao..." well said...
all K sibling have only 1 work.. do tamasha.. insult manav...
sulo..give wrong advise to daughters and go around town doing tom tom of sanskaars...

she is worst of the lot... yeh bhi pata nahi ki how husband got money for daughters marriage? middle class families are close knit its not like wife wint know at all...??!

Edited by pallai - 12 years ago
dharmu ekbar jab manav gharjami tha tab varsha,vaishali,vinod ko bola tha mounota me bahut shakti hai.though his silient treatment does not work.i hope manav ka silent treatment archu ko upar asar kargea.
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manav was good today so was Mano but any way the truth is coming out and Mr Samaj Sevak Manav is going to give a cheque of 1 lac soon πŸ˜•..
It would be interesting to see how Savita reacts when she finds out about this that Mr Manav has given 1 lac to K's when he himself is not able to provide proper food for his wife n unborn child...
Guess pissed off Savita might come n say enough is enough now I am taking care of things...as she might say if things are left as it is her pota/poti might be born with some deficiency...Guess as usual Archu is just dumb not to realize all this and now Manav who was so sensible and is still thinking only about his wife n child comes up with this approach..
There is nothing wrong in helping ur sasural but why he did not think of calling Satish n may be both of them could have shared the expense..Satish is also damaat of the house..Guess Manav wants to overtake Archu in mahanta..Damn when will Arman ever learn ,Ekta mata only knows I guess ..
I find it odd the romance sequence song that is going to be shown,,Now a days with the issues happening Arman romance seems to be a bit out of place..These 2 instead of acting responsible parents are acting as love struck teenagers especially Archu...
The SBS segment of the new song Arman are promoting is totally looking weird and out of place especially with whats going around..Guess when TRP's raises its all good then..
Poor Manav dont know how he is going to manage..Hopefully good  things will come for Arman and hopefully Archu has learnt her lesson..
missed the 2nd n 3rd part ... will read the update nd vote