Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Hogayi matchmaking shuru :s (11.5.11) (Page 4)

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I think its wrong to even call or disrespect against the kind of woman that Gulaal is - she doesnt deserve it and all that, and IMO thats me coz i have respect for her that stemsd from what i have seen her endure way before and her strength etc (esp on the deeyavatu day) because we all know what she lost when she lost Vasant and what she had to endure and the carry on each day (to even deal with what D did and the truth of it and do what she did and why), such loneliness and darkness in her life, and the sheer strength she has as well

Manipulation isnt even even a word that should associate with Gulaal

We all know Gulaal sees Kesar-Talli being together and their wedding happening, so why is everytime she says something or thinks about it, we get wounded up (when its expected to happen what she says to Talli and so on and how Talli acts) as far as she sees this woman is what she has chosen for Kesar and seems to be a good match and so on

She isnt doing anything wrong coz she isnt thinking anything wrong or seeing Kesar as anything more as she's trying to bring them closer by hoping they spent time together and so on...

But one thing i will say Kesar deserves to know this asap, esp as he is unaware of what ppl are expecting esp how he comes across to Talli sometimes esp when he is nice and teases etc from other ppl's pov they might read something more into it.

Also Talli herself is building her hopes up as well (she seems to be in love with the idea of being in love with Kesar and so on), and its only when Talli seeks out Gulaal to complain about Kesar that Gulaal talks to her about it and so on...

Not only that alot of things in the show is going on, and how Kesar is and why (the truth of Vasant and his love for her) - and thats something Gulaal is gonna find out along the way and pain and hurt is all around

Smile

I have used the word MANIPULATION for the fact that Gulaal KNOWINGLY has fillled up Tallis head that Kesar LOVES her which is not true. Uptil now I did not say anything about Gulaal since I thought that she also ASSUMED Kesar loved Talli. But TODAY in her conversation with Sudha Bhabhi she CLEARLY mentioned that Kesar LIKES Talli and they both should be put together so they can get close to each other. I have no problem with her matchmaking ...she can continue doing that for years to come. But the fact is that she LIED TO TALLI. FOR ME THAT IS WRONG. For a woman who is such an upholder of moral values and truth it seems kind of shallow TO ME.

Secondly I have also watched each and every episode from the start of Gulaal and I totally sympathize with Gulaal, yes she has been through a lot. But just because she has suffered and endured so much doesn't make her RIGHT all the time. The choice to forgive Dushyant was HERS AND HERS ALONE . But yes if she wanted she could have shared the pain of forgiving Dushyant with Motaba and the rest of the family. But GULAAL CHOSE NOT TO.

Talli is building hopes up even I know she seems to like the idea of being in love with Kesar. But Gulaal fueling those hopes is wrong and that is what I call MANIPULATING A SITUATION OR THOUGHT.Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Seljanaina80tk157Krisha123ritukaprithviAkanksha-DamonSalvatore-poppinssLennie

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I don't think I can use the word manipulative because its just too evil a word to use for someone like Gulaal. Yes, we don't like what she's doing but I guess she's thinking that if Talli and Kesar spend more time together then the like will turn in to love. In the future, if any one person (maybe even Talli) tries to help Gulaal and Kesar get together, we wouldn't call that manipulation right?

The day she forces Talli on Kesar, like literally tells him 'you have to do this', then I may call that manipulation.

As I have told Lennie also I have no problem with match making, but yes if in future Talli LIES or BENDS THE TRUTH to get GULAAL and KESAR together yes I will call it manipulation. Because relationships are not established like this. I know you dont like Talli but think of that girl she is an innocent victim here and we have all seen how much she loves GULAAL. Now if Talli's character turns grey (we never know) who would be to blame for this??Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Seljanaina80tk157Krisha123ritukaprithvisharneil92Akanksha-

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
I think that Kesar will rebel against Gulaal's matchmaking soon...I hope so ...before the TRPs take another plunge...meanwhile filling Talli's head up with this fantasy is so cruel on both Sudha and Gulaal's parts...why not teach Talli to be an independent and strong girl who doesn't need a man to feel secure?  Sudha...after all she has been through should at least think sanely...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naina80ritukaprithvi

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
I won't try to change your opinion but I'll stick by what I said. Manipulation just seems like too strong a word for Gulaal. I've always said that giving hopes to Talli isn't right, Gulaal doesn't mean to harm but she will end up hurting all 3.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvipoppinssDamonSalvatore-

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Didn't I once say that I will want to slap Gulaal if and when she tried to play matchmaker for Kesar-Talli? Well, Sudha's words seemed to have triggered this off as we see Kesar taking Talli to the city to buy books in the precap. Dushyant was going to take her but I'm pretty sure Gulaal is going to make Kesar go instead. Ouch I really hope we don't get an overdose of their scenes tomorrow...

One small touching G-K moment: The way Kesar apologised to Gulaal for hurting her. It was so sweet and it made Gulaal emotional too. Really loved it Embarrassed

In the last scene, Gulaal is looking on at Kesar sleeping and remembering Sudha's words.

Reemz well said .I feel sorry for Kesar ,today  his acting was wow Clap.Gulaal Angryif you do not understand kesar then give to me .Wink

Anyways neil bhatt is realy cute and hot .I do not know him earlier but gradualy i fell love on him .He is too hot to handle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Neil fan, i get you Smile

In the end all 3 are going to hurt - we all know that and we all know thats the only outcome to all

The thing is Gulaal filling Talli's head is wrong - obviously if we look at it from a one point, but we all know there is more to it then as we have seen on why as we know what she wants and what Talli wants as well - as Reemz said Gulaal's doesnt being any harm and no intention of hurting anyone but we all know all 3 will esp Kesar

Talli herself is also filling her head herself with love and so callled love, when in fact she could ask Kesar what he feels for her and such instead of assuming - seeing as she is freely around him as well lol

So many factors are here

In the end, we can see why this is happening and so on, and we just follow the story and characters and so on

Kesar i feel will be heartbroken - i see him being heartbroken in a way more then angerness at some point

Edited by Lennie - 11 May 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naina80Krisha123ritukaprithviAkanksha-

Krisha123 Goldie
Krisha123
Krisha123

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Thanks Neil fan, i get you Smile

In the end all 3 are going to hurt - we all know that and we all know thats the only outcome to all

The thing is Gulaal filling Talli's head is wrong - obviously if we look at it from a one point, but we all know there is more to it then as we have seen on why as we know what she wants and what Talli wants as well - as Reemz said Gulaal's doesnt being any harm and no intention of hurting anyone but we all know all 3 will esp Kesar

Talli herself is also filling her head herself with love and so callled love, when in fact she could ask Kesar what he feels for her and such instead of assuming - seeing as she is freely around him as well lol

So many factors are here

In the end, we can see why this is happening and so on, and we just follow the story and characters and so on

Kesar i feel will be heartbroken - i see him being heartbroken in a way more then angerness at some point

@Lennie get your point about Gulaal very well, We know she has been through such a lot in her life and also we understand why this is happening. Story has to move forward right. Agree with Neilfan completely, who is Just trying to point out whats obvious. We all know Gulaal is not bad at heart, nor Kesar, nor Talli.  We all know that she has Kesar and Talli's best interest at heart but then what I find surprising that Gulaal being the most mature of the three and having such high moral values, has not been able to foresee this or not want to see it. This is a very obvious character flaw. As they say NO ONE is perfect. With Kesar it is his anger, Talli her foolishness and Gulaal who thinks that what she is thinking is always right. This attitude of hers is going to cause a lot of misery to everyone around her no matter how noble her intentions are.

P.S: I would agree wholheartedly with Reemz about the slapping part.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Seljatk157Neil-fan

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@
MY POV 
I also feel what GULAAL did ten years ago was the best given the situation, no doubts about that,but my pov now ten years later is who does she think she is in deciding what is best for everyone concerned? who /what gives her the moral right to decide for others? since when has she started assuming people's intentions.
Motaba has in my opinion HAS given her to much leeway in that house, she takes all the decisions singlehandedly.

When did Vasant tell her to run every ones life for them? who is happy in that house today after her hardwork? people are barely present there to increase the numbers but happy i sincerely doubt it. Name any one who is genuinely happy, they all seem to exist only in their private hell. No one WANTS to make waves, but happy.
What good is all this if we all only exist in our private hell in the garb of happiness.

Is this what Vasant wanted from GULAAL for his brother ? She deciding what is good for him even though he has many more degress to his name. She does not even ask him what  he may want? Kesar is trusting her and she is hell bent on breaking that trust again by medlling alone again.
She is wrong and some one needs to point it out to her asap.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index