Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Hogayi matchmaking shuru :s (11.5.11) (Page 3)

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Gulaal devi maiyya knows best...for everyone ...Angry

I was terrified to see gulaal so happy having ideas that she should send kes-talli together while playing the game...Is she so dumd that she wants to play matchmaker and set things right...Well in todays language it is called poking your nose in others business

MAAngry GULAAL SEEMS TO BE TOO ANNOYING NOW

Well i noticed the fighting scene bw talli and gulaal while playing the game...Are the cv's giving us some hints...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tk157Neil-fanKrisha123ritukaprithviAkanksha-

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Didn't I once say that I will want to slap Gulaal if and when she tried to play matchmaker for Kesar-Talli? Well, Sudha's words seemed to have triggered this off as we see Kesar taking Talli to the city to buy books in the precap. Dushyant was going to take her but I'm pretty sure Gulaal is going to make Kesar go instead. Ouch I really hope we don't get an overdose of their scenes tomorrow...

One small touching G-K moment: The way Kesar apologised to Gulaal for hurting her. It was so sweet and it made Gulaal emotional too. Really loved it Embarrassed

In the last scene, Gulaal is looking on at Kesar sleeping and remembering Sudha's words.

YES Finally the long awaited slap is coming near. Today I found Gulaal to be a very MANIPULATIVE woman. Yes I know many of you will still think from her POV saying she does not think of Kesar in those terms and that she has always promised Talli to get married to Kesar nad rest blah, blah ,blah.
But her statement to Sudha saying that Kesar" likes" but we need to change it to "love" was pure manipulation. She is ruining 3 lives and has no right to do it. I remember on the scene on terrace with Talli, when Talli is angry and generally whining about Kesar, she reassures Talli that Kesar" LOVES" her. If she knew all along that Kesar does not "LOVE" Talli but just likes her, Gulaal had absolutely NO RIGHT to build Tallis hopes.
Actually I feel sorry for Talli for being fed lies.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Seljatk157Krisha123ritukaprithvisharneil92poppinss

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

@ shalini

i do not want kesar, he is reserved for gulaal. no i am not younger than kesar here, but you can keep neil with my blessings.

oh wait wait.. i didn't mean to ask those questions to you... i was kinda "taggin" you to the post so that you could read.. the reply was meant for arti! Tongue sorry for the confusion!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

oh ya i had tears in my eyes seeing pure loveDead of gulaal for talli...i think we should vote for gulaal and talli marriage leave our kesar ...we will  find a eligible bride for him . (shalini u listening Wink) ... 

ROFLROFLROFL Excellent idea

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Seljatk157Krisha123sharneil92Akanksha-manzilmukul

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Gulaal devi maiyya knows best...for everyone ...Angry

I was terrified to see gulaal so happy having ideas that she should send kes-talli together while playing the game...Is she so dumd that she wants to play matchmaker and set things right...Well in todays language it is called poking your nose in others business

MAAngry GULAAL SEEMS TO BE TOO ANNOYING NOW

Well i noticed the fighting scene bw talli and gulaal while playing the game...Are the cv's giving us some hints...

yea... good point. maybe a classic cat-fight in desi style will ensue in this show! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvimanzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neil-fan

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Didn't I once say that I will want to slap Gulaal if and when she tried to play matchmaker for Kesar-Talli? Well, Sudha's words seemed to have triggered this off as we see Kesar taking Talli to the city to buy books in the precap. Dushyant was going to take her but I'm pretty sure Gulaal is going to make Kesar go instead.OuchI really hope we don't get an overdose of their scenes tomorrow...

One small touching G-K moment: The way Kesar apologised to Gulaal for hurting her. It was so sweet and it made Gulaal emotional too. Really loved itEmbarrassed

In the last scene, Gulaal is looking on at Kesar sleeping and remembering Sudha's words.
YES Finally the long awaited slap is coming near. Today I found Gulaal to be a very MANIPULATIVE woman. Yes I know many of you will still think from her POV saying she does not think of Kesar in those terms and that she has always promised Talli to get married to Kesar nad rest blah, blah ,blah.
But her statement to Sudha saying that Kesar" likes" but we need to change it to "love" was pure manipulation. She is ruining 3 lives and has no right to do it. I remember on the scene on terrace with Talli, when Talli is angry and generally whining about Kesar, she reassures Talli that Kesar" LOVES" her. If she knew all along that Kesar does not "LOVE" Tallibut just likes her, Gulaal had absolutely NO RIGHT to build Tallis hopes.
Actually I feel sorry for Talli for being fed lies.

I absolutely agree and I like the word manipulative....at least love should happen naturally and if ppl are destined to be together ...then let it happen naturally...no need to set up things ...its irritating and wrong to force two ppl into a relationship.Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Seljatk157Neil-fanKrisha123ritukaprithvisharneil92Akanksha-

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I don't think I can use the word manipulative because its just too evil a word to use for someone like Gulaal. Yes, we don't like what she's doing but I guess she's thinking that if Talli and Kesar spend more time together then the like will turn in to love. In the future, if any one person (maybe even Talli) tries to help Gulaal and Kesar get together, we wouldn't call that manipulation right?

The day she forces Talli on Kesar, like literally tells him 'you have to do this', then I may call that manipulation.

Edited by *Reemz* - 11 May 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ErumMalikpoppinss

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I think its wrong to even call or disrespect against the kind of woman that Gulaal is - she doesnt deserve it and all that, and IMO thats me coz i have respect for her that stemsd from what i have seen her endure way before and her strength etc (esp on the deeyavatu day) because we all know what she lost when she lost Vasant and what she had to endure and the carry on each day (to even deal with what D did and the truth of it and do what she did and why), such loneliness and darkness in her life, and the sheer strength she has as well

Manipulation isnt even even a word that should associate with Gulaal

We all know Gulaal sees Kesar-Talli being together and their wedding happening, so why is everytime she says something or thinks about it, we get wounded up (when its expected to happen what she says to Talli and so on and how Talli acts) as far as she sees this woman is what she has chosen for Kesar and seems to be a good match and so on

She isnt doing anything wrong coz she isnt thinking anything wrong or seeing Kesar as anything more as she's trying to bring them closer by hoping they spent time together and so on...

But one thing i will say Kesar deserves to know this asap, esp as he is unaware of what ppl are expecting esp how he comes across to Talli sometimes esp when he is nice and teases etc from other ppl's pov they might read something more into it.

Also Talli herself is building her hopes up as well (she seems to be in love with the idea of being in love with Kesar and so on), and its only when Talli seeks out Gulaal to complain about Kesar that Gulaal talks to her about it and so on...

Not only that alot of things in the show is going on, and how Kesar is and why (the truth of Vasant and his love for her) - and thats something Gulaal is gonna find out along the way and pain and hurt is all around

Smile

Edited by Lennie - 11 May 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviErumMalik*Reemz*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index