Gulaal

Hogayi matchmaking shuru :s (11.5.11)

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Didn't I once say that I will want to slap Gulaal if and when she tried to play matchmaker for Kesar-Talli? Well, Sudha's words seemed to have triggered this off as we see Kesar taking Talli to the city to buy books in the precap. Dushyant was going to take her but I'm pretty sure Gulaal is going to make Kesar go instead.  I really hope we don't get an overdose of their scenes tomorrow...

One small touching G-K moment: The way Kesar apologised to Gulaal for hurting her. It was so sweet and it made Gulaal emotional too. Really loved it ðŸ˜³

In the last scene, Gulaal is looking on at Kesar sleeping and remembering Sudha's words.
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Well spending time with talli make kesar realize that he loves gulaal and remember her while he is with her, thn the scenes wont be too hard to watch...😛

i just love kesar-gulaal emotional bond..just love it 😳
Edited by sparkjule - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Hopefully but still I wish they weren't alone at all -___- Talli does scare me even now ðŸ¤£ 

That one GK moment makes everything worth it 😳
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh ya i had tears in my eyes seeing pure love🤢 of gulaal for talli...i think we should vote for gulaal and talli marriage leave our kesar ...we will  find a eligible bride for him . (shalini u listening 😉) ... 

Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
@Reemz: The more time she spends with him alone the more heartbroken she will be, she might turn negative too, tht sounds scary 🤣
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yep this thing has been triggered off by Sudha and so on, as i said Gulaal even notice a change in how Talli is and feels in the house but its only when Sudha said it - she dwelled on it and said we have to do something

Gulaal can put them together however much she wants and have them to spent days together but Kesar will always come back to her... and she will always be subconsciously in wait for him, isnt it a pull that they have  

The sorry scene was sweet, the way he said sorry and the tears in her eyes awww...  meant alot to just say a simple sorry that can get a reaction like that

The bond that they share is beautiful and you get moved by it
*Reemz* thumbnail
arti07: LOL didn't I say ages ago, Talli loves Kesar who loves Gulaal who loves Talli :P

sparkjule: I'm really split with the possibility of Talli turning vampish. Her insecurities suggest it may happen but her love for Gulaal may make her help their cause.

*Reemz* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

Yep this thing has been triggered off by Sudha and so on, as i said Gulaal even notice a change in how Talli is and feels in the house but its only when Sudha said it - she dwelled on it and said we have to do something

Gulaal can put them together however much she wants and have them to spent days together but Kesar will always come back to her... and she will always be subconsciously in wait for him, isnt it a pull that they have  

The sorry scene was sweet, the way he said sorry and the tears in her eyes awww...  meant alot to just say a simple sorry that can get a reaction like that

The bond that they share is beautiful and you get moved by it

So true. She can matchmake all she wants but Kesar will always be thinking about her and somewhere deep down she craves him too.
Arziya thumbnail

Reemz: Well if kesar-gulaal have to live as a married couple becoz other village people and some family members are saying thn talli wont turn negative...i think..otherwise she might be gray for a little while and her love for gulaal win over her negativities into positivity

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: arti07

oh ya i had tears in my eyes seeing pure love🤢 of gulaal for talli...i think we should vote for gulaal and talli marriage leave our kesar ...we will  find a eligible bride for him . (shalini u listening 😉) ... 

YAY!!! I CAN HEAR SHAHANAYI ALREADY!!! THANK YOU ARTI, FOR GIVING ME KESAR!😉
ITS THE PERFECT WEDDING GIFT!!!😉😆