Main tumhe haarne nai doonga Arohi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aksh4IF

superb scene that was.. i saw it as a continuation of the court scene where arohi admits that she went to meet lawyer in the bar n arjun closes his eyes.. here also he gives his confident best to rajvir, n the moment he leaves, he changes to the concerned husband who can't let his wife fail. vakayi, kitani mohabbat hai!! ๐Ÿ˜

Day Dreaming they are depicting Mohabbat in every word ๐Ÿ‘.  completely agree aksh ,good point,  she went to a bar to find a lawyer and has left her house, and he cannot let her fail.  He even is confident that she has done her homework and will strike at the right point of the route. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by shibz

Damn agree!! i dun want any spoilers!! i wana enjoy the comin epis...
ditto!!...i hope we r spared from spoilers...12 epi's to go...i want it to b spoiler free
wow..can't wait to watch today's episode๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Ditto Kavya..!! once again they showed "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" that scene had alot of impact...n me too loved the attitude wala arjun...a mixture of Don and a passionate lover๐Ÿ˜
Karan was bang on wid his expressions...once again he was terrificโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘...gud direction too..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Couldnt agree with you more Anjali and Kavya! Arjun was just superb today and looks like the writers are going to give us a few memorable moments of Arjuhi before the show wraps up! ๐Ÿ‘

Karans attitude and passion was a treat to watch! Karan has once again won us over with his superb expressions!
well said kavya karan was outstanding with his dialogues & his faith in arohi.๐Ÿ‘

no-one could beat karan in delivering his lines and today he has proved that once again by supporting his love & giving a slap on the face to rajveer.awesome episode even arohi was great in theese past couple episodes.
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

well said kavya karan was outstanding with his dialogues & his faith in arohi.๐Ÿ‘

no-one could beat karan in delivering his lines and today he has proved that once again by supporting his love & giving a slap on the face to rajveer.awesome episode even arohi was great in theese past couple episodes.

That  is Karan's trade mark, voice and expressions ๐Ÿ‘
Today's episode was simply brilliant!

Flood after a draught!

Finally got to see our Arjun and how!!

Supercool attitude and screen presenceโญ๏ธ
Originally posted by laado_007

Today's episode was simply brilliant!

Flood after a draught!

Finally got to see our Arjun and how!!

Supercool attitude and screen presenceโญ๏ธ

completely agree,  It was so much needed.

PS:  I have always loved that Ravi Varma's painting in your DP  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kavyasam

completely agree,  It was so much needed.

PS:  I have always loved that Ravi Varma's painting in your DP  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Will miss these electricity charged scenes between Chachu and Daamad after KMH ends
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ditto Kavz...loved da lines...da dialogue writers did an amazin job 2day...๐Ÿ‘...nd finally da attitude wala singhiana was bk...totally loved him in 2days epi...