Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Main tumhe haarne nai doonga Arohi

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today Karan was superb  once again,  after  few epis of being a victim of conspiracy , he was back with the Singhania attitude .   Kya twist tha,  he wanted to protect arohi but once he realised  she will be considered a failure if her plan fails he changed his mind,  he is never going to let Arohi loose.  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ditto Kavya..!! once again they showed "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" that scene had alot of impact...n me too loved the attitude wala arjun...a mixture of Don and a passionate lover😍
Karan was bang on wid his expressions...once again he was terrificβ­οΈπŸ‘...gud direction too..πŸ‘πŸΌ
shibz thumbnail
that line from him was awesome the way he delivered it!! i'm filled with awe..kudos to Mr.KundraπŸ‘how i wish i had a better emoticon to  express my feelings!! damn!! the writers just nailed it here..the new CV aint bad ya..lol...super loved the twist!! looking forward to a lot after the escape..lets see how dey take it..hope not to be disappointed!!

kavyasam thumbnail
He was awesome  ,  karan alone  can do that,  sply that sudden change in expression was πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘.  

anjali  completely agree, they are showing 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai' with their each and every action and moves. πŸ‘

ditto shibz πŸ‘πŸΌ ,  loved the twist, and hope they continue to keep up with this after the escape.  so luking fwd to it.  I hope nobody gives out any spoilers about that. 
..Amira.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavyasam

Today Karan was superb  once again,  after  few epis of being a victim of conspiracy , he was back with the Singhania attitude .   Kya twist tha,  he wanted to protect arohi but once he realised  she will be considered a failure if her plan fails he changed his mind,  he is never going to let Arohi loose.  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Omg!! after reading ur topic, I'm exited too watch today's epi!!

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved his attitude n expressions...well done karanπŸ‘πŸ‘
n whn he said-" woh sapna ab sheeshe se pathar ka ban gaya h" wah wah luvd it...😳

kavyasam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amira_saeed

Omg!! after reading ur topic, I'm exited too watch today's epi!!

watch it πŸ˜›  ,  arjun is full on with attitude πŸ‘πŸΌ
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb scene that was.. i saw it as a continuation of the court scene where arohi admits that she went to meet lawyer in the bar n arjun closes his eyes.. here also he gives his confident best to rajvir, n the moment he leaves, he changes to the concerned husband who can't let his wife fail. vakayi, kitani mohabbat hai!! πŸ˜
kavyasam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..anshita..

loved his attitude n expressions...well done karanπŸ‘πŸ‘
n whn he said-" woh sapna ab sheeshe se pathar ka ban gaya h" wah wah luvd it...😳

The dialouges, his delivery and acting were awesome.  ClapClap
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavyasam

I hope nobody gives out any spoilers about that. 

Damn agree!! i dun want any spoilers!! i wana enjoy the comin epis...