India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Main tumhe haarne nai doonga Arohi

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Today Karan was superb  once again,  after  few epis of being a victim of conspiracy , he was back with the Singhania attitude .   Kya twist tha,  he wanted to protect arohi but once he realised  she will be considered a failure if her plan fails he changed his mind,  he is never going to let Arohi loose.  ClapClap

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69-sia-Nelz..KMH-NASHAPraniiPemaKarpo..anshita..chammak_challo-Olly-aksh4IF.Mandy.Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-.Dulcetshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Ditto Kavya..!! once again they showed "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" that scene had alot of impact...n me too loved the attitude wala arjun...a mixture of Don and a passionate loverDay Dreaming
Karan was bang on wid his expressions...once again he was terrificStarClap...gud direction too..Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69-sia-KMH-NASHAPemaKarpokavyasamaksh4IFshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
that line from him was awesome the way he delivered it!! i'm filled with awe..kudos to Mr.KundraClaphow i wish i had a better emoticon to  express my feelings!! damn!! the writers just nailed it here..the new CV aint bad ya..lol...super loved the twist!! looking forward to a lot after the escape..lets see how dey take it..hope not to be disappointed!!

-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69-sia-KMH-NASHAaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
He was awesome  ,  karan alone  can do that,  sply that sudden change in expression was Thumbs UpClap.  

anjali  completely agree, they are showing 'Kitni Mohabbat Hai' with their each and every action and moves. Clap

ditto shibz Thumbs Up ,  loved the twist, and hope they continue to keep up with this after the escape.  so luking fwd to it.  I hope nobody gives out any spoilers about that. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-KMH-NASHAAnjalii...xXxshibz

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Today Karan was superb  once again,  after  few epis of being a victim of conspiracy , he was back with the Singhania attitude .   Kya twist tha,  he wanted to protect arohi but once he realised  she will be considered a failure if her plan fails he changed his mind,  he is never going to let Arohi loose.  ClapClap

Omg!! after reading ur topic, I'm exited too watch today's epi!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
loved his attitude n expressions...well done karanClapClap
n whn he said-" woh sapna ab sheeshe se pathar ka ban gaya h" wah wah luvd it...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amira_saeed

Originally posted by kavyasam

Omg!! after reading ur topic, I'm exited too watch today's epi!!

watch it Tongue  ,  arjun is full on with attitude Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
superb scene that was.. i saw it as a continuation of the court scene where arohi admits that she went to meet lawyer in the bar n arjun closes his eyes.. here also he gives his confident best to rajvir, n the moment he leaves, he changes to the concerned husband who can't let his wife fail. vakayi, kitani mohabbat hai!! Day Dreaming

-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69-sia-KMH-NASHAkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index