Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Tussi ja rahe ho tussi na jao!! (Page 3)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Chand was talking about metz who dont have to find about chandeena ..she know all the information from one place ...some one who is giving the information is sid . But they dont know who are they ...chandeena can feel some one is coming to take revenge from them . But why metz would take revenge ...is chand did something to abhay& metz relationship .

Yes, Chand and Haseena did something. This was revealed in the scene where they are searching for Piya who is trying to find Abhay's truth by setting fire.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-OriginalsFan

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

IndigoBluesOriginalsFan

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Chand was talking about metz who dont have to find about chandeena ..she know all the information from one place ...some one who is giving the information is sid . But they dont know who are they ...chandeena can feel some one is coming to take revenge from them . But why metz would take revenge ...is chand did something to abhay& metz relationship .

Ok rupa but someone just said about vampire slayer he was talkingConfusedConfused chand ne haseena ke saath hume bhi confuse kar diyaLOLLOLLOL
Dont know about vampire slayer but it is vampire chatcher ..which they mention will help arnav and will tell that sid is vampire

I was too shocked to hear sid is leaving but i guess it is decided for his good ...still as his fan everyone can tweet to bring him back
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Archi bhabi,haseena mom mein aagaya..thoda sa jungle mein piya se last time romance kar raha tha..i hope u don't mind.

IndigoBlues--sumana13--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Yes, Chand and Haseena did something. This was revealed in the scene where they are searching for Piya who is trying to find Abhay's truth by setting fire.

Hmm what was reveled i dont remember i thought chandeena that time didn't like piya being in abhay life and that is why they wanted her to die
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

BEETTAAA Cry ROFL sid jaa raha hai...ab tumhaara kya hoga...Ouch ROFL
don't worry..tumhe bhi chandu mama ki tarah watchman banaa doongi..*evil saas grin* Evil Smile ROFL

just kidding..tera pati hamaara peeche itni jaldi nahi chodega..Ouch ROFL

oye btw why were u calling Sid when he was with Piya haan??...pata chal gaya na Piya ko ki Sid is Abhay's Vampire bro all bcoz of u  LOLLOLLOL

LOL

Kya kare..DV's wanted to give me a makeover..from Stylish Mom they wanted to make me Mother India...ROFL I was just concerned ki mera sid kuch galat na kar de. Embarrassed after all uske biwi bacche ghar par uska intezaar kar rahe the...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-ScarletRose- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Hmm what was reveled i dont remember i thought chandeena that time didn't like piya being in abhay life and that is why they wanted her to die

but that was before they realised how she hid their secret from everyone...now they are perfectly okay with it..i have a feeling sid kept maithili as some kind of personal diary and brainwashed her against everyone...LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index