Discus about the episode here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
only the thing were outfits...gosh they just repeated the last episode outfits;...same jackets and same...uff...cant prodcution house give them a better wardrobe..

anyways the episode was awesome...

raj-kaya truly rockked
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

only the thing were outfits...gosh they just repeated the last episode outfits;...same jackets and same...uff...cant prodcution house give them a better wardrobe..

anyways the episode was awesome...

raj-kaya truly rockked

i was also thinking dat...they repeated their wardrobe...same green jacket😆 Edited by Suneel_kumar - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
I liked the episode and yeah, they repeated the wardrobe. They've been repeating the wardrobe for almost all the detectives and also Surya sir. Maybe they do it to make it more realistic, but even then, it's not good. I mean, it looks as if they only have 2 or 3 sets of clothes. Some change is necessary.
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i really liked the episode...Kaya and Raj did fair amount of investigation, they used their brains and I liked that. after the repeat with the bansuriwala, the criminals cd be easily guessed but the execution was okay and it was enjoyable even though the suspense was half-killed.

there were loads of shades in the epi like, frustration, aggression, sweet moments and all...it was good

but yeah agreed, wardobe wise it ws again boring and sad.

Kaya-Raj really support each other through out each case and that i guess makes their team so rocking!!

abt the suspense...may be this time they didn't want to build up a suspense  just wanted to show two criminals who plays with law and order...so in tht case it was justified...