India-Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Isn't it too much?

shreela Goldie
shreela
shreela

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
In the episode of last night, I am offended with Mrs. Roshan's behaviour.Shocked it's true, that Mr. Sodhi lied to her, gave her tension, but still, how can she humiliate her husband in front of the whole society?Disapprove I can't support her, although the other women of the society are with her.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrunal_Patel

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I thought the same but whatever she did was right. I mean that Sodhi lied to her, broke her heart and her trust and of course this is not the first time. If you remember she was awake for half of the night waiting for him and thinking about what would have happened at Sodhi's friend's place. She would have forgiven him if this was like 1st or 2nd time but he always does the same thing which is very wrong. She trusted him but he always breaks her trust. So i don't think her behavior was wrong. However, at the same point i thought that she shouldn't have stretched the situation knowing there is a glass in his stomach. I hope Sodhi learns a lesson from this...and never drink again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrunal_Patel-Vrinda-

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
u r right radhakrishana
i agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyaa147

shreela Goldie
shreela
shreela

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I can understand wat u r saying, but I just want to say, that it's a personal matter, and should be kept between husband and wife. if she did that in her own house, then I would support her. these "Ghar ki baatein" shoud not be brought in front of the society.
Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
agree with you. she shuldnt have done that infront of everyone... its personal matter that cud have solved at home
Julz06 Senior Member
Julz06
Julz06

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
but they consider the whole society as family

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyaa147-Vrinda-Ishan.

Mrunal_Patel Senior Member
Mrunal_Patel
Mrunal_Patel

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
And they dragged that emotional drama...way too much way too long.

You're right that in real life people shouldn't do this kind of 'tamashaa' but if they kept it 'private' between husband and wife then how will they generate comedy out of it (or how can they drag it for 4 episodes if they keep it 'private') ?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index