Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: qwww

How come Eva longoria didnt walk at Cannes this year ?  She must be downing in melancholy๐Ÿ˜†  - the poor dear was consoling herself with some hot hunk in Miami.

Sorry couldnt resist That was the strangest deduction you ever concoted Xeta -๐Ÿ˜›

I like my concoction. ๐Ÿ˜†

But Eva wasn't there at all. Aishwarya was and her number of walks were decreased...๐Ÿ˜›
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

^^^First two can't be facts because you obviously don't remember Aishwarya walking the red carpet more than twice in 2009 and 2010. 

Don't have the time or energy to post her pics from those years...but they are on this forum...feel free to check it out.

What I think is that her contract is coming to an end hence fewer number of walks this year. 

Yes, abhi is in russia...she said it, he said it, and media said it!

And check justjared and aishwarya-spice post...I can post video links too!
preity*zinta thumbnail
I remember three dresses from last year - the one from my sig, the black one and a purpley one
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwww

How come Eva longoria didnt walk at Cannes this year ?  She must be downing in melancholy๐Ÿ˜†  - the poor dear was consoling herself with some hot hunk in Miami.

Sorry couldnt resist That was the strangest deduction you ever concoted Xeta -๐Ÿ˜›

maybe she's filming a movie or something! 

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

I remember three dresses from last year - the one from my sig, the black one and a purpley one

Yup it was the purple one not the white wedding dress. Purple, blue bouffant, red metallic...also the green saree...not an Aishwarya fan, can't remmeber the dates but she was a lot more there the years before than this. 

So three it is. And now two it is. Case closed. ๐Ÿ˜†
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

oh yes...you're right...she did wear a fuchsia one! Ah makes sense...but this isn't the first year she's walking twice...she walked twice in 2009 too! 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ash was barely included in the cannes this year... i felt L'Oreal gave sonam and Fan Bing Bing way more importance then ash!

the L'Oreal video of sonam is much better than ash's too... actually i dont even think they made an individual video for Ash!!
Sonam Vid
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-p3wuxvGQ[/YOUTUBE]

Sonam group vid
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feWqo30yNb4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Ash group vid
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9ff1nu2Zw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Yup it was the purple one not the white wedding dress. Purple, blue bouffant, red metallic...also the green saree...not an Aishwarya fan, can't remmeber the dates but she was a lot more there the years before than this. 

So three it is. And now two it is. Case closed. ๐Ÿ˜†

Okay I needed to know this...so just bear with me! But this isn't the first year she's only walked twice!

2002: 1 (devads premiere)
2003: Many (jury)
2004: 1 (opening ceremony)
2005: 2 (Lemming and Match Point Premiere)
2006: 2 (Da Vinci Code and Wind that shakes barley premieres)
2007: 1 (My Blueberry Nights Premiere)
2008: 4 (Kung Fu Panda, Indiana Jones 4, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Blindness Premiere)
2009: 2 (Up and Spring Fever Premieres)
2010: 3 (robin hood, wall street money never sleeps, and on tour premiere)

Okay so my point was that this isn't the first year she's only walking twice...many factors COULD be involved other than she's fired! 
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
who cares how many appearance sonam made or ash made... 

Mallika made more than both of them๐Ÿฅณ

Ash is not going to stay fav forever.. she is icon.. and nothing can change that.๐Ÿฅณ
Sonam seems like taking first step towards that...Ash is years ahead of her and Sonam will get there one day..
Live and LET LIVE
@Sweet Coco: I'm sure many factors played into this. I choose to believe in the "fired" factor. ๐Ÿ˜† But ofcourse we'll only know next year. So no point doing any bhavisya baani....