CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) (Page 61)

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raiinie2

Originally posted by LifeOLicious

Originally posted by qwww

the RCFA  person seems really upset with Sonam fans going by her(?) comments what happened there ?Confused

What happened there? Confused

They feel the poll has been hijacked by Sonam fans as the page was linked to her fanclub. So the RCFA person feels that its a biased voting on the popularity of the star rather than purely on the fashion. I can see why she/he is upset by it. I can totally understand it. FBB has given a much better overall look today (Press Call and Red Carpet) in comparison to Sonam who has just walked the red carpet with a tricky dress. Even though she loooks stunning, not everyone could digest it! LOL

Its silly to be honest, both the ladies look ahmazingly gorgeous. Sad, it has come down to this, rather dampens the atmosphere Confused

Ya just checked it all out...ugghh...it's stupid! Yes the poll was hijacked and I can see why she is pissed! And some comments from some Sonam fans on at site I was pretty unhappy to see. It's her blog it;s her opinion she can like or dislike and say whatever! You don't like it? Well give your opinion and move on...what's with the accusation?

Fan did look stunning...I agree.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raiinie2bamboocopter

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
and the comparisons are also quite annoying to be frank. I think Aishwarya was stunning in her white/black outfit...it was a gorgeous gown...FBB was fantastic too...especially in that red dress...so beautiful...Sonam was stunning too...all beautiful women! I am sure Freida would be awesome too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsi003Raiinie2bamboocopter

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raiinie2

Originally posted by LifeOLicious

Originally posted by qwww

the RCFA  person seems really upset with Sonam fans going by her(?) comments what happened there ?Confused

What happened there? Confused

They feel the poll has been hijacked by Sonam fans as the page was linked to her fanclub. So the RCFA person feels that its a biased voting on the popularity of the star rather than purely on the fashion. I can see why she/he is upset by it. I can totally understand it. FBB has given a much better overall look today (Press Call and Red Carpet) in comparison to Sonam who has just walked the red carpet with a tricky dress. Even though she loooks stunning, not everyone could digest it! LOL

Its silly to be honest, both the ladies look ahmazingly gorgeous. Sad, it has come down to this, rather dampens the atmosphere Confused

Fan BingBing fans "hijack" sites and vote for her every year but this person just seems to not like sonam hence made a big deal about sonam leading the poll!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
^Nitu that's fine! Like I said...it's one person...it's one blog...if she doesn't like it she doesn't...oh well :-) and I really don't think she doesn't like Sonam...she doesn't even know her enough to not like her! She said she looked beautiful she just wasn't a fan of her dress. That's her opinion and we should respect it. I think she got attacked for her comments as well!

Edited by LifeOLicious - 15 May 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FarikinaElusiveDevotionRaiinie2bamboocopterGauahargeous_N

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
OHHH MYYY GOSHHH SONAMMM<3 <3 i had REAL REAL high expectations & tht was sooo worth it! She STUNNED me! She looks like an absolute fairytale princessDay Dreaming
Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Okay, everyone forget about the whole blog-issues and focus on Sonam. HEHEHE.
Okay, now im on the fence with this Sari-appearance. Its nicee but not something im jumping up and down about. 

One more from the red-carpet

Edited by Raiinie2 - 15 May 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionmelancholicgremlin.Isha.IshaOnyx.bamboocopterpreity*zintajaanloverwida

Farikina IF-Dazzler
Farikina
Farikina

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Not really liking the makeup on the first pic with that hair.
Farikina IF-Dazzler
Farikina
Farikina

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Also people need to take a chill pill!   This is turning into nonsense drama for no reason!  For once, everyone at I-F is being nice and than there's drama somewhere else.   Sonam just comes in a package that includes drama I guess!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterGauahargeous_Nwida

Go to top