India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) (Page 28)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Mala I think he might have walked when there were some other big shots being photographed.
And I dont think he's the kind to slow down, or wait for cameras to notice. I think he just kept walking or something.
They missed him completely.
Apparently the indian news channels have the latest scapegoat to ridicule coz they're saying he got snubbed at cannes, even Minisha got more attention than him, etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga

-Mala- Goldie
-Mala-
-Mala-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
hmm yea i gues he couldnt just stop n pose like the women can...if he had someone by his side then he coulda milked the time and gotten a bunch of photos taken so at least one would appear somewhere:D

i guess the cameras didnt know who he was. =\

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagadesigal90

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Here we were thinking that we would see some DRAMA  in Aish and Rani's supposed "SHOWDOWN"... but our media has found melodrama in Saifu being snubbed.. Now until and unless Malika does something overdramatic.. this negative attention won't shift from him... Chalo koi baat nahi..but who told him to go solo.. it was a big mistake on his part... and now he is paying for it!

Edited by ladygaga - 12 May 2011 at 7:23pm

-Mala-

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I saw the YT link... Apparently Salma Hayek, Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith walked at the same time... I think thats another reason why he was ignored..

And Desu... He is walking on the red carpet again naa... Thats what I had read that he will be walking with Kjo etc..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfan2010-Mala-

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I feel so sad. I was really excited about Saifu walking. This ended up being the biggest disappointment.

Maddy, where did you hear that, all those other celebs walking at the same time?
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Here we were thinking that we would see some DRAMA  in Aish and Rani's supposed "SHOWDOWN"... but our media has found melodrama in Saifu being snubbed.. Now until and unless Malika does something overdramatic.. this negative attention won't shift from him... Chalo koi baat nahi..but who told him to go solo.. it was a big mistake on his part... and now he is paying for it!
Kareena was shooting for Bodyguard, that's why she couldnt go with him. He went all akela akela.
Didnt Sharmila attend in 2009? I remember she looked so beautiful, and was captured on the red carpet as well.
Maybe Saifu should have worn his nawaabi attire
A chota nawaab LOL

ladygaga

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Here it is...But I have my doubts now... It say the 18th and thats a week away...

Bevy Of Bolly Stars Expected At Cannes This Year!!!

May 8, 2011

cannes Bevy Of Bolly Stars Expected At Cannes This Year!!!

And here we were thinking it'd just be L'Oreal ladies Sonam Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai and Frieda Pinto!

But no no, you can add Rani Mukherji, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Saif Ali Khan, Minnisha Lamba, Saif Ali Khan, Mallika Sherawat & Karan Johar to that Cannes list because aaalll of them have RSVP'd for May 11-22nd to be in the south of France!

Here's the breakdown of who is doing what,

Saifu, Missus Yashraj, KJo & Sabya are all going to be walking the Chivas Red Carpet on May 18 as the alkie company is a festival partner.
Baby Kapoor will walk the red carpet on May 15.
Pinto Beanie will be hosting the amFAR dinner/after-party on May 19th and of course will walk the Chivas Red Carpet the 18th as well.
Bachchan Bahu will walk on the first night of the festival's red carpet which is May 11th.
The Hiss Miss is attending the premiere of her Obama election romcom- Politics of Love.
Mini is will be at the premiere of Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris.

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 May 2011 at 7:35pm
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I dont think this source had its information right. Saif was always supposed to walk on the opening day. Doesnt make sense for him to walk again. Disapprove

Go to top