India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) (Page 27)

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Ash babe stand straight. We can't even see your gown properly. she seems very hyper.

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
OMG Aishu looks gorgeous!!!!! I like this one so much more!! I LOVE the hair and the gown is way better than yesterday's! And she looks happier:P

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfan2010TheDilettante

_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Wowww Aishu looks... beautiful.. loving her dress.. and make up.. not her hair...  waiting for tomorrow...and love the pics in her black... woww... looking a lit tired.. but still beautiful.. love it...  but what happend to Angie.. she is so skinny..not liking it?? But it is her life off course...and health... hope everything is allright!!
-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
 Aishwarya Rai gets glowing reviews from fashion critics for Day 2 at Cannes

After yesterday's knock out Day 1 appearance, which was given a thumbs up by fashion critics all over (including the Indian designers), the 2nd day, they seemed to have been wowed by her even more. Check out the even more glowing reviews she received for her day 2 appearance, where multiple critics called her the best dressed of the day. This was her last red carpet appearance at Cannes this year.

Flare Magazine - "Our pick for best-dressed of the day was Indian actress Aishwarya Rai, who looked striking in an Armani Priv gown with a sculptural white bodice and a navy satin skirt. With this kind of glamour on tap, we're sad that Rai is said not to be attending the Indian International Film Awards when they're held in Toronto next month. "

Red Carpet Fashion Awards - "I think I may have found my Cannes Queen for 2011. Aishwarya Rai looked spectatular as she made her way onto the red carpet tonight for the 2011 Cannes Film Festival "Sleeping Beauty" Premiere. She is working the hell out of this Armani Priv Spring 2011 gown. So much so that she's leaving me quite speechless with her poise, grace and beauty."

Public.fr - "With a dress modern, no question of falling into the trap of traditional jewelry. A large watch on his wrist, heavy design and voila! It is a real risk-taking on the red carpet must be commended ... As make-up, blue and yellow dashes meet in eyeliner on upper and lower lids to illuminate Eye color block trend this summer. Sculptural, modern and trendy, Aishwarya Rai is just the queen of the red carpet tonight!"

NDTV - "Day 2 saw Aishwarya Rai in a stunning Armani Priv dress and a bold bracelet. Aishwarya completed the look with her trademark smokey eyes.

Zimbio.com - "Aishwarya Rai stole a red carpet today. She didn't roll it up and take it with her, but she might as well have. No one else could compare to Aishwarya's red carpet look at the premiere of Sleeping Beauty Thursday at the Cannes Film Festival. Aishwarya was wearing a white and blue gown as she posed for photographers with her hair pulled back tightly. The dress had a unique cut with an asymmetrical bustier that rode on top of one hip and below the other."

Divanee.com - "The dramatic two-toned dress with sharp edges is a definite departure and boy do we approve. Moreover she is working the hell out of the dress and knows she looks good. The hair is a tad too prom for our liking (just a bun or again a slick ponytail would have sufficed), but this is a sign of exciting things to come. Yes."

Roman Press - "First appearances that have delighted the eyes of prezentii were marked by Uma Thurman, Salma Hayek, Aishwarya Rai, Rachel McAdams and supermodel Karolina Kurkova."

Huffington Post - "Aishwarya Rai stunned in an asymmetrical, strapless gown."

Arrebatadora.com - "The second night was the premiere of "Sleeping Beauty" and I'll show you the look of one of my favorite celebrities, the stunningly beautiful Aishwarya Rai. The dress she wears is an asymmetrical Armani Prive Spring 2011 collection. The version seen on the runways was the color of steel, but I much prefer blue and white, which enhances your curves, especially the different textures of the dress, silk finish in the top and a bit more mate skirt. The messy, tangled hair - messy, tangled hair. I do not know what to think ... Sometimes I like and sometimes not."

Spanish Press - "Well what about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is always gorgeous, the way things are today even more than yesterday, more modern."

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 May 2011 at 6:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfan2010ladygaga-PoisonIvy-

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Angie's had a hectic two weeks with her movie with Jack Black and her charity work, no wonder she doesn't look great at all...hopefully she'll look better later on in the event...love her friendship with Jack BlackLOL At least she's consistent with the green jewelry, she really seems to love it and has set some sort of fashion trend for the others there (I'm a phankaWinkLOL)

Rachel McAdams...MUCH better than day one for sure

Is that Jane Fonda? She looks amazing

Saif needs eye candy...the phototogs must have thought he was one of the officials or something...he should have came in wearing hot red boxers and a leather jacket...just watch how many people would have photographed himLOLLOL

Angie is HOT!! She and her appeal is beyond looks.. after a while celebs get bored of the most beautiful tag.. and being called pretty all the time.. it becomes monotonous for them.. and they rebel.. and want to break free of being called pretty.. and being a red carpet diva.. appeals to you when you are in 20s.. or early 30s... but after a while.. i am sure.. all celebs just get sick of it.. beauty mostly these days is about having a good body... and inner peace.. rest comes and goes.. Saifu could have done that.. but our indian media does not like rebellious celebs... he would have been ripped apart it he would have done that... i am sure indian media is mocking him even now for not gettting noticed.. but still.. its not that bad.. which reminds me.. our official drama queen Mallika still has to make an apperance at cannes.. maybe she will spice things up.. by doing something outlandish!

Edited by ladygaga - 12 May 2011 at 7:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75koolchick

-Mala- Goldie
-Mala-
-Mala-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
i find it really sad that there are no pix of saif on the red carpet =\

did the indian media even cover him? like show hi walking on tv at least...

Edited by -Mala- - 12 May 2011 at 7:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga

Go to top