India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) (Page 24)

mz.gigglez IF-Dazzler
mz.gigglez
mz.gigglez

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Ash just keep ur hair open, cover ur neck and wear black so that u dont look ur actual size and ur good to go ROFL

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
The dress is funny. Or is it Ash's figure?? Or the color combo of the dress? Must be the figure. Cause the color and dress looks fine on the mannequin. Love they hairstyle. Make up? Dunno. I guess I am just not too fond of A LOT of make up. lol. Which u need on these kind of events I guess.

Saifu doesn't impress :|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.gigglezbamboocopter

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Originally posted by desigal90

WTH, did Saifu walk in  Bhurka? Was every photographer cleaning his camera at the exact same time?
How could they miss him? Disapprove

Or did the genius walk in when some other hotshot had media attention?

Aww, I wanted to see more of him. Pinch

Desu my theory is that the brands that these celeb endorse usually pay these photogs to take the pics.. or there is some sort of an arrangement... otherwise how are they supposed to know about other international celebs... But i think its rude.. the film festival should make sure.. that photogs take pics of every international celeb that is invited to the event... Itni kanjoosi kyun?? LOL
But Adios...this didnt happen to other bollywood stars.
Even Minisha Lamba got covered!

I shoudl have been there. Right when he stepped on the red carpet, I woudl ran towards him squealing like a Justin Bieber fangirl shouting, "Saifff ali Khan, Saifuuu, oh Saifuuu, marry me! Autograph! Oh you INDIAN HOTTIE, you CHIVAS BRAND AMBASSADOR, Oh my Langda Tyagi, my PRODUCER, ACTOR, oh I loveee youuu"

Yes, I can see it now. It would have worked so well. I dont even care if security would have dragged me away within minutes (perhaps called a mental assylum), but still, would have done the trick.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Did Jolie get a botox? I am not sure how one looks after botox. So, sorry about the confusion. I do like the make up though. Around the eyes specially. It's the kind I would prefer. It's not A LOT. lool. :P :$

BTW. WHAT is Ash wearing on her hand?? Is that a watch or watch ka baap? LOL
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Indian men are just not good looking enough...  Saifu was never considered HOT by any standards.. his looks used to be MOCKED back in the day... Hritik went to cannes for Kites and he looked like a neverous wreck... Men who are HOT.. like Hritik don't have the confidence.. and men who are confident like SRK are just not good looking.. These days the only good looking bolly guy that i can think of is Imran khan... classic choco boy, teady bearish looks... Embarrassed I would love to see him walk with Sonam... and photogs giving them.. 100 percent attention like they give it to Ash... can't these people just freakin' pay the photogs..LOL Or imagine SALLU back in the day.. when he was HOT and genuinely good looking going to cannes.. only if he was a bit taller..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75anku-bamboocopter

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
And before Desu kills me... Saifu looked hot and rugged during the OMKARA DAYS.. now his forehead is just getting bigger and bigger.. and yea like someone said.. its not bad to have a man with wrinkles.. his face is too tight and perfect for a 40 year old.. just like aamir.

anku-bamboocopter

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I also see Ash got a haircut? And red color? I used to call it uhh, burgandi(?) color? LOLZ. I love that color. I had it in 9th or 10th class. lool @ Burgandi :p It was similar perhaps. Not the exact same.

But yes, I love when people get new hairstyles. Cut off the long and too much hair.. make it short and then u just feel so FREE. :D Its like someone lifted a lot of burden off you LOL But no really, it feels FREEish :p and just so light Embarrassed

Guess, the exams are doing my brains nuttin'.. burden, too much, free.. freedom.. two exams and then the burden goes off, not much work and FREEDOM. LOLZ. LOLLOLLOL
sorry for going off topic :P Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygaga

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Adios I hate how Saif did his hair. Hair makes a huge difference. Look at this, just a week ago.

He looks so much better!

ladygagabamboocopter

Go to top