Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Love Freida's photoshoot she looks gorgeous!!

looks like Freida's gown was made with some unhealthy mermaid's tail. It doesn't compliment her body structure or her complexion. I love her complexion and her eyes.

Happy to see Saif being "caught" on the red carpet...behind him the photographers were paying attention to the opposite side of him...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Saief forgot to bring tray with cocktails for the guest...Saief go get it fast!!!or you fired!!!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ewww...Freida Pinto was the worst!!!🤢
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
mallika posted this of fb!!

here with the handsome and hilarious Jude. Good thing *Law* enforcement was there lol ;)

a true gentlemen, Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen:) He invited me on his submarine, tweeps!!

wow shes got hook ups!! 😛
Oh my God, be silent my beating heart!!! She met Jude Law, saw what!?!?!
Mallika is everywhere these days...good for her...Hope she gets some opportunity (whatever appeals to her - getting married to a big fish - business projects - worthy film projetcs...).
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Crystal-

seriously some of these bollywood stars W*F are they doing on the red carpet of cannes they not only make a joke of themself but also of indian cinema.

I mean seriously what is someone like saif doing there? plus when u attended it then atleast dont dress like a waiter. 

no one knows him, he shouldnt have gone there.

Only people who have international fame should be there like aish, and people like sonam who can create buzz for their fashion.

Its so annoying to see random bollywood celebs at cannes festival. Its not like if cannes film festival is IIFA.

the thing is, they also need to send an ACTOR from India.

You know, someone who knows how to like.. act?
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol mallika is everywhere..pics with everybody. do they knw her?or do they think she is a crazy well connected fan?

goodluck mallika.. get movies/get gigs/ get a rich husband/ get a cook show/become a designer..or just be like the kardashians who we have no idea where their popularity comes from
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mallika looks very pretty!!!

Aww man Saif's picture!!! Wish they had taken a clear picture lol...😳