Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Frieda luks great in da photoshootπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Frieda was really not dressed for the occasion no?  She looks like she is ready for a date night with Dev.
She looks great in that printed dress.
Originally posted by: qwww

Frieda was really not dressed for the occasion no?  She looks like she is ready for a date night with Dev.

She looks great in that printed dress.

looking like a Dalmatian. πŸ˜† 

psyche! πŸ˜‰

agree, Rosh! πŸ˜Š

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Dalmations are cute Mogli  - we have one adorable little dalmation pup in our neighborhood  called Cassie. If she sees me out in the front yard when she takes her owner out for a walk in the mornings she just sits and does not move until I walk over to her and pet her. I love puppies.
I dont think I will buy a black and white dress again without thinking of your post πŸ˜† Edited by qwww - 12 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Freida's secret to her success is her tremendous self confidence and belief in her identity..I am beginning to understand and respect her achievements..πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: you2

Freida's secret to her success is her tremendous self confidence and belief in her identity..I am beginning to understand and respect her achievements..πŸ‘πŸΌ

nott really, it's all her stylists and people who make her look proper and presentable.

look at her before her slumdog millionaire days...i see no confidence or belief in identity.

Originally posted by: qwww

πŸ˜†Dalmations are cute Mogli  - we have one adorable little dalmation pup in our neighborhood  called Cassie. If she sees me out in the front yard when she takes her owner out for a walk in the mornings she just sits and does not move until I walk over to her and pet her. I love puppies. I dont think I will buy a black and white dress again without thinking of your post πŸ˜†

yep. they are just adorable!!! (Read, adorable. not EFFING DURABLE πŸ˜†)

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ash does look gorgeous... very sophisticated...  i love the ligher shades on her... she looks nicer at the photoshoot, though i wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything brown...!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
frieda's green/black dress looks like it was made out of garbage bags... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  does nothing to flatter her figure or looks... i prefer her in her photoshoots...

sonam is a treat for the eyes... very bold, and catchy... the black dress is perhaps my favourite, especially with the red lipstick... interesting combination... though, it's better that she left her hair open, unlike ash, who had a bun last time she tried the black dress/lipstick combination...! 

don't like some of mallika's dresses, but she pulls them off and looks beautiful... she looks radiant...

minisha is passable... for some reason, her personality doesn't stand out for me...!  πŸ˜›
robfanatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mala-

nott really, it's all her stylists and people who make her look proper and presentable.

look at her before her slumdog millionaire days...i see no confidence or belief in identity.

even before slumdog she still looked beautiful.she has more confidence than ash for sure
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not really.

http://gravyandbiscuits.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/fp_1913197__slumdog_millionaire__actress_freida_pinto_secretly_married_-400x533.jpg
Edited by -Mala- - 12 years ago