CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
How come Aishwarya was only there for 2 days this time? Usually she walks the Cannes red carpet in at least 4 or 5 different dresses for 4- 5 days. Also, strange the parivar or the hubby did not tag along this year. Is this her last year? That would explain the melancholy at the red carpet I guess...
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
come one give Mallika break.. she looks gorgeous👍🏼
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

How come Aishwarya was only there for 2 days this time? Usually she walks the Cannes red carpet in at least 4 or 5 different dresses for 4- 5 days. Also, strange the parivar or the hubby did not tag along this year. Is this her last year? That would explain the melancholy at the red carpet I guess...

Okay this is a loaded post! Here's the details on all those questions:

1. Abhi couldn't come b/c he's shooting for a film in Russia, but she joined up with him post-Cannes

2. L'Oreal only wanted her to walk for 2 days..they wanted a diversity of representation hence Aishu got 2 days, Sonam 1 day, and Freida 1 day. Plus, I think she's busy with all commitments too! But she hasn't always walked 4-5 days...last year she walked twice (and then a few more times for Raavan Press call) and year before that she also just walked twice.

3. Def don't think it's her last year...considering the attention she garners, but who knows...it could be...depends on whether her contract with l'Oreal is over or not!

4. I don't think she was melancholy at all...considering she just bagged Heroine and blew away the Western fashion critics with her look, but I do think she missed her hubby! 
^^Are those facts or your opinion?😆

My opinion: Maybe this is why Aishwarya put her foor down 2 years ago at the mention of Sonam walking the red carpet. Because that would mean, the appearances would "diversify" and hers own would be cut short.

preity*zinta thumbnail
Freida - pretty girl, not so pretty dress.
Sweet Coco, perhaps you need a refresher. Aishwarya did not just walk twice last year. She walked more than twice for sure. The light blue dress with bouffant hair, the white wedding gown like dress and then the black mettalic dress with red lipstick.

She also walked the red carpet more than twice the year before. 

This is 2010:

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

^^Are those facts or your opinion?😆

My opinion: Maybe this is why Aishwarya put her foor down 2 years ago at the mention of Sonam walking the red carpet. Because that would mean, the appearances would "diversify" and hers own would be cut short.

the first 2 points are facts...but even Sonam said Aishu didn't do that...and don't think a multi-million dollar company is gonna be played by a BW actress...I'm sure they would have ended her contract if she pulled a fast one like that!
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How come Eva longoria didnt walk at Cannes this year ?  She must be downing in melancholy😆  - the poor dear was consoling herself with some hot hunk in Miami.
Sorry couldnt resist That was the strangest deduction you ever concoted Xeta -😛
^^^First two can't be facts because you obviously don't remember Aishwarya walking the red carpet more than twice in 2009 and 2010. 

Don't have the time or energy to post her pics from those years...but they are on this forum...feel free to check it out.

What I think is that her contract is coming to an end hence fewer number of walks this year. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Sweet Coco, perhaps you need a refresher. Aishwarya did not just walk twice last year. She walked more than twice for sure. The light blue dress with bouffant hair, the white wedding gown like dress and then the black mettalic dress with red lipstick.

She also walked the red carpet more than twice the year before. 

This is 2010:

Actually trust me I don't need a refresher in this department! 
That white gown isn't from last year...it's from 2009! 

Check these 2 webistes:

https://justjared.buzznet.com/?s=aishwarya+cannes+2009