Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why are we expecting all the foreign press to know them? I just don't understand the expectation...Bollywood celebs will only be known if they take their movies to the festival...movies kaha bante hai?

You know Minissha's a good looking gal when someone mistakes her for ARBπŸ˜†

But I lol'd at the title...were the West supposed to know who they were? It's not like Mallika, Sonam, Minissha, and Saif have done anything to spark their eyes like Aish and Freida have (Freida will definitely be recognized)

This isn't even about their films...it's just a good ol red carpet catwalk for them
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

our actors go there only to flaunt their dresses, fashion, and attend parties...not to promote work (well most of the time) or get Bollywood recognized.

Absolutely! Sonam was there to promote Loreal India not Bollywood or her movies. I am glad that Loreal treated her well and gave her lot of exposure to the press. Also her attention in India helps Loreal to sell more products in India! πŸ˜† Minisha was there to do what I don't know. Mallika...did she have a movie this year? Saif was promoting Chivas...but seems like they didn't treat him right. I would be pissed at the brand more than the press. How is the foreign press expected to know him? πŸ˜•

Ash and Freida I expect the press to know! If they don't I would be really pissed!
They gave exposure to L'oreal through Sonam...not the other way round...
LifeOLicious thumbnail
^It works both ways...by being a part of Loreal, Sonam gets attention in foreign press. Through Sonam, Loreal can get more attention in India (as in sell more products).
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
malika is looking okayiesh but very big smile
Frankly speaking...the only two L'oreal stars I've seen being invited by the french TV are Eva & Aish...you know the photographers are paid to take pix of people who walk on the red carpet so they do so...

*Of course Sonam's gowns & exquisite elegance have been noticed...and she wasn't in competition with more known stars than her...L'oreal pays lot's of money so that their girls get noticed - that's a part of their job..and Sonam was doing her job.

But Cannes is a film festival --- it needs big sponsors hence the big show of l'oreal which is a french brand...and whose owner is the richest person in France.

I hope that Sonam gets csome ontact with interesting directors.
What was Manisha doing in Cannes?
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: lalixlily

I hope that Sonam gets csome ontact with interesting directors.

i think just by walking the red carpet she may attract deisgn houses and designers which could lead to endorsements. directors need to see her movies i think. but who knows!
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mallika is looking beautiful...atleast she looks like she is enjoying herself.I am starting to actually like her after her cannes appearances.Does anyone know her real age?