πŸ˜†
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I agree! She looked fab in that outfit!πŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

The hosts were the ones that were blond in that video. We all tend to give her flak (and she deserves it at times), but that video was one of her better ones where she's simply having fun and is excited for the red carpet. I have seen the original one, the one with out  the tacky commentary, and it was fine.

I agree...in recent months, Sonam has given many vapid/repetitive interviews in print but this is one of her better ones I'd say...she's without artifice...just having fun...I didn't find anything "blonde" about it...not denying that Sonam CAN have her blonde/spaced out moments but this was definitely not it...seems more like the hosts were going on some past gossip to make their general point but ended up looking like complete fools in my opinion cuz all of Sonam's answers were good...what was so "blonde" about her saying that one should walk straight on the red carpet? And her answers about Ash/Mallika/Freida were excellent too. And it's a crime to say that you like smiling?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I'd say the same thing to the hosts...THINK before you compile a random segment while trying to look like you are making a superior point but you end up looking like the actual fools in the processπŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KatForeva

I agree! She looked fab in that outfit!πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE okay who ever wrote this read this thread because joie de viver wrote that same exact ccomment and I also wrote the Icon comment. πŸ˜† . Sonam looks hot. Edited by Theatre - 12 years ago

My longstanding theory is that Maddy takes whatever we say in this forum and writes these articles...then she deliberately posts them here just to have us obsess over themπŸ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Am I the only one who liked Ash's yellow saree at Cannes?

Deepika, what the efff is she wearing. what did she go to Cannes for? Malika, horrendous outfit but still love her attitude.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonam ne kis murde ka kafan churake pehen liya???🀒
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eraser

Am I the only one who liked Ash's yellow saree at Cannes?

Deepika, what the efff is she wearing. what did she go to Cannes for? Malika, horrendous outfit but still love her attitude.

no ur the only one...i also really loved this saree!!!Why cant they were something nice like this...In previous Year Aish did not dissipoint us!!!
Edited by Jesmina - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dislike this white outfit :(
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Inside Cannes - Gazette Magazine 😊

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago