Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
By the way I liked her white gown/dress she wore at  cannes. But I like the way she look here. I like her lipstick, make-up and sad look.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Maya You posting the video was fine...my posts really were more for people who think like those hosts and I know there are plenty who do...not you or even the hosts...it just makes me mad sometimes...I know you can't please everyone and all that...but it's just frustrating at times!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
qwertyfied thumbnail
That "blonde" vid had lots of random stuff but I agree with her on what she would wear depended on whether her tummy was flat or not that particular day 😆 
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

@maya yes it is about perception... and yes people have formed this perception about sonam. but what was wrong in this video? that's what i don't get! but like i said and you said...can't expect everyone to think the same way :-)

Lifeo: It's not just Sonam. People have formed opinion about many stars. I just found this video hilarious. That's all. Why being so defensive? I don't get it. And if others think that those hosts were dumb then so be it. Everyone looks at people and situations differently and also biased depending on their likes and dislikes and sometimes with no agenda.

Absolutely agree with your last line and that's why it's always nice to interact with you.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Seems like I edited my post to reply to you haha!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam please don't say bye bye with your shoes in your hands. looks weird.
And I hope she is not coping selena from her song who says. She was running with her shoes in her hands. its just a joke. Don't kill me. I am a sonam fan.
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

@Maya You posting the video was fine...my posts really were more for people who think like those hosts and I know there are plenty who do...not you or even the hosts...it just makes me mad sometimes...I know you can't please everyone and all that...but it's just frustrating at times!

I used to be like that. Not anymore and that's why I say that it's best to ignore. Also, I don't have enough time and energy to go back and forth in an argument anymore. There are times though when I go WTH and then Oh, well! move on.

"Indifference is the best reaction in cases like this." If a criticism is genuine then it deserves a look. If it's done only with the intention of spitefulness then it's better to overlook such insignificant people and their negativity. It gives you time for better things and better people.

With success comes criticism. If you are nobody then no one would care about you. The fact that people take interest in somebody shows her essence. No star is immune to criticism.

And frankly, sometimes it's fun to laugh with everybody. Everyone is biased at some point or the other. I don't think anybody here posts with an agenda 24/7, maybe few times.
That's a very pretty white dress she's wearing
This D&G dress is too matronly for my taste. It's just okay. Why this fixation with Whites?Sonam is young and she could do much better.

Out of all her off-red carpet looks, I still prefer the Navy Blue Vivienne Westwood gown.