Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) - Page 65

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: preity*zinta

Sonam at the Chopard event - bad bad bad. The dress, the hair and the make up all look awful. She does look awfully tired though .. and like others have mentioned she just doesn't seem confident!

Mallika looks super cute in the two dresses she wore at some events.

Minissha looks super cute too in that dress!

Aish, Mallika, Minisha all looked so goood at the non-red carpet events than on the actual red carpet, where as Sonam was the complete opposite!

yup ur right... but the red carpet is where it counts! so sonam pulled it off where it mattered! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

they ask her questions and then she gives truthful answers... thats being blond? 😕 the hosts r stupid!! sonam looks cute in this interview but the hosts ruined it with their crap commentary!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh well what to do! But really I don't get what was so dumb about what she said...she is just joking about things she is not serious...sigh. I guess a girl can't fool around a bit in interviews. 😆 That was such a fun interview! 😕😆
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6HA3UidTg[/YOUTUBE]
The hosts were the ones that were blond in that video. We all tend to give her flak (and she deserves it at times), but that video was one of her better ones where she's simply having fun and is excited for the red carpet. I have seen the original one, the one with out  the tacky commentary, and it was fine.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: you2

Sonam should have packed her bags after her triumphant moment on the red carpet..

It would have been perfect..

Chopard sponsored her earrings and other jeweleries. She had to attend the party. Same with Loreal party. I wonder if Ferragamo is holding a party...she wore their shoes!
sheee thumbnail

they are making fun of sonam. The hosts do sound childish. I won't say blond because, blonds are not dumb. They are just like any other hair type, some dumb and some smart.

sheee thumbnail

I like this white dress.

This content was originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Oh well what to do! But really I don't get what was so dumb about what she said...she is just joking about things she is not serious...sigh. I guess a girl can't fool around a bit in interviews. 😆 That was such a fun interview! 😕😆

Isn't it all about perception? We think this and they think that in all actors' case. It was fun though. 😆

Hah! And I don't get it when someone says that if I don't agree then they must be wrong.
Ok lol she's back to herself. So much better than how she presented herself at the Chopard party. Smile is back, all is good then. She was probably exhausted and not enthralled, hence that dabbed her already cold appearance.

Chocolates. *swoons*...I wanna go buy me some French things too.