Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
WATCH THIS!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VTA-ZxYNfk[/YOUTUBE]
DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VTA-ZxYNfk
BollyPC thumbnail
A French magazines website... nice to see sonam getting recognized everywhere!! 😊

May 16, 2011

At Cannes: Li Bing Bing, Sonam Kapoor, Niels Schneider, and Tree of Life

Filed under: celebrity, culture, ecology, environment, film, Lucire, media, Paris, travel, TV, Volante—Lucire staff/10.19
8retweet

Sonam Kapoor
Li Bing Bing
Stphane Kossmann/Renault/Getty Images

Above Sonam Kapoor (in Jean Paul Gaultier) and Li Bing Bing raise the glamour stakes at the Cannes Film Festival.

Celebrities on the red carpet on Sunday included Sonam Kapoor, Vincent Perez, Olivia Ruiz, Michle Laroque, Li Bing Bing, Jacques Lang, Michel Hazanavicius and Jean Dujardin.
   Among our interviewees, brought to you by Cinmoi, is Niels Schneider. With Astrid Bergs-Frisbey (Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides), he won a Trophe Chopard for new talent at the 64th Festival de Cannes, following in the footsteps of prior honorees Marion Cotillard and Audrey Tautou.
   Schneider won for Xavier Dolan's Heartbeats, and told the Associated Press he ?rst heard of his win on April 1. He initially put it down to an April Fool's prank.
   Schneider received his award from jury president Robert de Niro at the Htel Martinez.
   Meanwhile, Jonathan Ross takes a ride in the Renault Fluence EV, which, alongside the rebadged Samsung SM5—the Renault Latitude—ferried VIPs to the Festival. Top Gear it is not, especially not from the back seat, but it gives the new electric car that's cleaner than a Toyota Prius in terms of emissions some much-deserved publicity.
   Ross also previews Terrence Malick's Tree of Life prior to its screening. The ?lm has since screened. Ross mentions its stars, Brad Pitt and Sean Penn, and how Malick chose to delay the ?lm's release till 2011, despite the possibility of it appearing at the 2010 Festival. Ross puts it down to Malick's perfection—this is only the director's ?fth feature in his 40-year career—and initial reviews indicate Pitt has given one of his best performances.
   Shot three years ago, and perfected since, Tree of Life links the story of a Texan family with creation itself, and is deeply introspective. It will be released May 27 through Fox Searchlight.

Cannes Film Festival
Cannes Film Festival
Cannes Film Festival
Cannes Film Festival
Cannes Film Festival
Stphane Kossmann/Renault/Getty Images

BollyPC thumbnail

Festival de Cannes: our daily reports

Cover story in Lucire, the global fashion magazine
Sonam Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai, Penlope Cruz, Gong Li, Cheryl Cole, Li Bing Bing and Salma Hayek raise Cannes' glamour stakes
PHOTOGRAPHED BY STPHANE KOSSMANN

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh my goodness those loreal paris videos are fantastic! I am so happy and proud of Sonam, she is still young which comes off in her voice and smile but carries herself extremley well and also seems to be having fun. I think my favourite outfit is the blue one, she looks stunning and so fit, the hair the makeup, how it accentuates her height. I hope Sonam can return next year, she has really proven herself.

Man what's she doing in Mumbai??? She needs to pack her bags and depart for Milan or Paris where she can be guided right and earn a name for herself that will get her recognized internationally. The fashion critics seem to be quite pleased with her Cannes debut, and she's being recognized...good for her!

As someone mentioned, the outfits didn't wear Sonam, she owned the outfits. Simply lethal.
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sonam looked gorgeous in all cannes appearacnes so far.. i am not fan of saree..it makes her look short & stumpy.. love the blouse though.
overall great debut..
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

My Original Review on Sonam's Appearance

__

Loved Loved Loved Sonam's appearence at Cannes...10/10 from my side...

The blue outfit... Just fab she looked... Total DIVA...

The white gown... She nailed it...  Just GORGEOUS...She looked very princessy...

The saree... Very eclectic... Not something i would buy tho [4 my gf 😉]... The blouse very sexy cut...

___

👍🏼😛

Arrreeeyyy... Billa Bhai ... Kahaan se original review... Aapne toh hamare review ko lift kardiya...Bollywood will be proud of you... Woh bhi ideas lift karte hai aur aap bhi... 😆

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Arrreeeyyy... Billa Bhai ... Kahaan se original review... Aapne toh hamare review ko lift kardiya...Bollywood will be proud of you... Woh bhi ideas lift karte hai aur aap bhi... 😆

Maddy Jaar, mujhe kaunsa OSCAR Mill raha hai REVIEW ka... halka sa majak hi kiya tha... aap ne postmartem hi kar diya... 

uper se DIL bhi tod diya... Bhai bolke... 😭😭

"Teri Galiyon Mein Na Rakheinge Kadam Aaj ke Baad" 😛
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is Sonam walking the red carpet today ?
BollyPC thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

Is Sonam walking the red carpet today ?

i dont think so... she only got 3 days off from mausam to come to cannes... todays the last day so i think shes going back home and then start shooting again for masuam!