CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
She did wear the saree in a 'non exposing' way, but that ain't the right way for sure...A saree makes even the shorter girls look tall but here she being so tall is made to look short...And what's with that posture...arghhh, the saree look is kinda disappointing for sure...

But yes, I am glad she didn't disrespect the saree by making it look like a bikini...For that she needs to be applauded...

Overall, she lived up to my expectations...Now all she needs to do is pick up the right scripts and sharpen her acting chops and we have a superstar in making...
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
:))) i hav such a big reason to smile :) the girl always makes me happy... thank you sonam 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

qwertyfied thumbnail
^Sonam's looking fabulous!!

My fav look of hers:

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Masaba is Neena Gupta and Viv Richards daughter. She is a fashion designer now. 

Neena Gupta, the Indian actress and Vic Richards, the legendary cricketer were married??? Where and how wud on earth would these 2 have met??? LOL!!! That is one weird combo.. or ex combo as the case maybe. Lol.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anku...This was back in the 80's... They were never married... It was a very short term relationship and then they parted ways amicably...
anku- thumbnail
OT: Sonam is looking gorgeous! Not so fond of the make up with the saree but the saree is great. I wish she would have let her hair down. She would have looked even more stuning, dazzling etc. etc. But she is looking fabulous nonetheless. I love her too for the designer brands she is into. I love designer and branded stuff too. Also non branded stuff but I love both. BW can finally have some girl who can dress them up for all occasions. 10/10 for Sonam! LOVEE the red carpet look..
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

anku- thumbnail
I was looking at Sonam's pic and then suddenly the whole photo got d/l and my nararein wen at to all that foodd!!! YUMMYYY!!!!! I wanttt! Lolz.
Sonam looks sweet... :) Who is with her?

Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is looking so so beautiful in that black-white saree !!
I really love it...amazing look