Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sonam looked absolutely STUNNING on da red carpet! we can always count on Sonam for dressing da besht ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raiinie2

Sonam Kapoor Cannes Media Sessions

- twitter.com/InsideLoreal

- twitter.com/RheaKapoor

1st time she is looking so pretty
love her 1st and 3rd pic
she doesnt look indian..
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
wow
look hollywood actresss๐Ÿ˜‰
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Oh man what a style n cute smile obver here
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow she looks amazing!!! She carries off anything she wears...one of the best fashion icons I see!! But yeah definitely the make up should have been toned down a little bit but overall I love it!

looking like "Madam X" ๐Ÿ˜‰

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This girl is looking hell GORGEOUS!! i just love the blue/black dress , looking wonderful! :)

On Redcarpet : Nice dress , i love the makeup and hair :) and her smile is a plus! :D
dazzling_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pinkvilla.com, Overall Sonam's look on the red carpet was well received by the folks on Pinkvilla. A few did not like the protruding back park of the gown, but many loved the look calling it edgy and a great look for her debut.

NDTV Sonam Kapoor cleaned up nice as she made her first appearance at Cannes. The fashionista disappointed none in her Jean Paul Gaultier couture dress which emphasized her slender waist.

One of the most sought-after international fashion critics on the internet, Red Carpet Fashion Awards which voted Ash as the best dressed for both Day 1 and Day 2 over other Hollywood stars, had this to say -> "The Indian actress (Sonam) opted to wear a Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2009 Couture gown. Her gorgeous white gown with a mesh overlay and black print is beautiful, but I'm not doing cartwheels across my living room. I really don't like the part of the dress which is sticking out at the back, plus I don't like the sleeve. They really throw the look off for me, but she does look beautiful.
This won't even make my top 10 of the week"

Edited by dazzling_doll - 12 years ago
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hate that saree she wearinG

desihamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam Kapoor at Peter Lindbergh Exhibition - Cannes Film Festival 2011

http://filmicafe.com/photo_event_images.php?cat_id=1&subcat_id=1&event_id=7595&sort=view