Frequent Posters

-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
she luks great at the red carpet.. bt she doesn look good in saree at all
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! Sonam looks amazzzing⭐️ and she is getting alot of positive feedback!

@sonamakapoor LADY: the best makeup is your smile :) The best jewelry is modesty. The best clothing is confidence. you are BEAUTIFUL <3

udaychopra Uday Chopra
Confession: I'm a total Sonam Kapoor Fan...Go Sonam!!! @sonamakapoor: http://lockerz.com/s/101986818

sonamakapoor Sonam Kapoor
Having dinner at cannes with cyril, president of loreal! @LOrealParisInhttp://lockerz.com/s/101986818

Sunshine75 thumbnail
insideloreal Inside L'Oral Paris
RED CARPET - Sonam Kapoor on her way to climb the Stairs like Cinderella in her coach http://twitpic.com/4y46zt
desihamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam Kapoor at Loreal Cannes 2011 Photoshoot

desihamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam Kapoor at The Artist Premiere - 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2011

http://filmicafe.com/photo_event_images.php?cat_id=1&subcat_id=1&event_id=7603&sort=view
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sonam looks absolutely gorgeous
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sonam works the blue dress well i quite like it ...the whole dramatic feel of the outfit just goes with her personality... Sonam Kapoor looked drop dead gorgeous in that  Jean-Paul Gaultie gown ...the hair the makeup everything was bang on ...….easily earns my vote for being the best dressed this year & also for being the best dressed indian ever at the cannes…coming to the sari i am glad she didn't don a mm but like the others i am on the fence with  the sari i quite like the back of the blouse but the sleeves were a bit off for me...the sari itself is not bad but i certainly don't liked the way it's draped... i am mighty impressed given that the best dressers mess it up big time when it comes to cannes...
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Sonam Kapoor: Ethereal Effervescence at 2011 Cannes Film Festival
Posted on Monday, 16 May 2011 (EST)
Sonam Kapoor looked breathtakingly beautiful in a Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2009 Couture gown at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival "The Artist" Premiere on May 15.

Sonam Kapoor in a Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2009 Couture gown at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival "The Artist" Premiere on May 15. Photo Credit: L'Oreal Paris
May 15, 2011, (Sawf News) - Sonam Kapoor looked breathtakingly beautiful in a Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2009 Couture gown at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival "The Artist" Premiere on May 15. The 25-year-old Bollywood newcomer made her Cannes red carpet debut as the face of L'Oreal India. Sonam rocked her youthful charm in the fishnet overlay white and black one sleeve gown that complemented her tall and lean figure. She accessorized with white Ferragam peep-toe heels, Chopard stud earrings and a statement Amrapali cocktail ring on her left hand index finger.

Sonam Kapoor arrives at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival "The Artist" Premiere on May 15. Photo Credit: L'Oreal Paris
Her hair was styled in an updo with a curly bouffant top. Her enchanting smoky eye makeup, by the L'Oreal France makeup artist Rie Omoto, included L'Or, L'Or, L'Or gold eyeshadow and highlighter riding right upto her thick and arched eyebrows; and silver eyeshadow on the inner corners of the eyes and under the lower lashes. The look accentuated and emphasized her chiseled features rather than the color itself. Nude lip gloss, fuchsia blush and gun metal nail polish rounded her mesmerizing looks. Explaining the use of gold, Rie said, "Gold is a transformational color that can take a woman from day to night and back again by simple adjustments in its application and blending."

Sonam Kapoor walks the red carpet with Fan Bingbing at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival "The Artist" Premiere on May 15. Photo Credit: L'Oreal Paris
Sonam walked the red carpet with Chinese actress/singer Fan Bingbing who looked a princess in an ombre violet Atelier Versace strapless gown. The elaborate gown had a fitted bodice and chiffon ruffles on the skirt.

Sonam Kapoor in a Masaba Gupta sari at The Artist afterparty at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival on May 15. Photo Credit: Rhea Kapoor
Sonam later attended the after party in shaded net and silk polka dot sari with a shirt inspired backless blouse, by young Indian designer Masaba Gupta. Sonam's sister Rhea Kapoor is accompanying her to the event. The sisters arrived at Cannes on May 14.

Sonam has had a busy time meeting press and shooting for the makeup brand since she set foot in Nice.

Edited by Glee - 12 years ago
Sunshine75 thumbnail

She brought her couture A-game to the red carpet

picture: Getty Images

previous  1 of 7  next

When you've got a reputation for being Bollywood's most fashion forward heroine, naturally the expectations from a Cannes International Film Festival red carpet debut are high. And Sonam Kapoor did not disappoint. Dressed in a dramatic white Jean Paul Gaultier Couture gown with a black print and a mesh overlay, the 'Aisha' star was certainly striking. She teamed up the dress with Ferragamo shoes, wore Chopard earrings and brought a desi touch to the ensemblewith her Amrapali ring - overall, it was a top-to-toe gorgeous look for her at the Palais des Festival for the premier of 'The Artist'.

Sonam is at Cannes with sister Rhea for company, and the stylish Kapoors have been posting pics of their fest fashion adventures all the day. You can check out the pics right here of Sonam getting ready for a press conference, getting her make-up done and even her L'Oreal photo-shoot before her red carpet appearance.  

Sonam is at Cannes as a L'Oreal brand ambassador (and that's the secret of her flawless make-up!), as is Aishwarya Rai. And though the Bollywood ladies didn't appear on the red carpet together, we're sure the 'Who was more fashionable at Cannes?' debate already has two very firm camps. Are you team Sonam or team Ash? Vote in the Masala! poll on our home page www.masala.co

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
My Original Review on Sonam's Appearance
__

Loved Loved Loved Sonam's appearence at Cannes...10/10 from my side...

The blue outfit... Just fab she looked... Total DIVA...

The white gown... She nailed it...  Just GORGEOUS...She looked very princessy...

The saree... Very eclectic... Not something i would buy tho [4 my gf 😉]... The blouse very sexy cut...

___

👍🏼😛
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago