Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jesmina

Wow...the blue outfit is gorgeous!!!

My favorite by far!!!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sonam Kapoor and FBB slide show!!

http://www.purepeople.com/article/cannes-2011-sonam-kapoor-fan-et-li-bin-bing-douce-brise-orientale_a79872/1

its a french website... sonam is getting internationally recognized! yay! 😊

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam 👍🏼

Amazing International Red Carpet Debut! Way to go girl!!! 
Sonam's sari...do I like it or not? Who cares!? 😆 I'll say the same thing I said before...it doesn't even matter whether or not I'm fond of her outfit. The main thing for me that she's able to carry it off. From no angle does she seem shy or uncomfortable. Her sari appearance (along with all her other Cannes photoshoots/appearances) ooze confidence. She knows what she's doing and seems to know where her fashion strengths/weaknesses are. So really, Sonam's sari appearance works in my eyes! I'm so very impressed. 

Btw, Masaba seems to have quite an elegant sari collection. I remember Sonam wearing another sari from the same designer. It was an orange and black, if I remember correctly. She looked gorgeous!
They say Sonam provoked a buzz around her with her uncoventional gown.
I love the Chanel feel of her blue dress/style. Very classy, the hair so disciplined and wavy (HW starlets from the 40's). The sunglasses and the lipstick : just perfection. She would have been able to pull off and be casted in any Coco Mademoiselle ad. I love her red carpet's appearance...so stylish. Her postures look natural. As far as her sari is concerned, I do like it. The colors don't cry for any unecessary attention. She is covered and as the french presse article says it, we feel the soft eastern wind on Cannes, just by looking at it
When I found out that L'Oreal was going to make Sonam their next ambassador after Aishwarya I literally scoffed...I felt Sonam was a sub par candidate compared to Aish

But OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She kicked Aishwarya out of the park on the very first try!!! She absolutely did not let the dress wear her but instead owned the dress. She didn't go crazy with eyeshadow and make herself look like a raccoon. And she wore everything with attitude and confidence! The mark of a true model is one who can wear anything dowdy and still rock it, like she did with that horrendous sari. I do not like Sonam's acting but Sonam is the perfect ambassador for L'Oreal...make no mistake, this girl will be big in the near future

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no! She sucks with saree's :/
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ... Sonam   looks awesome, she looks like princess at a ball.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well Done Sonam, is all that I can say!!👏