Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
saree isnt tht bad...but the way she wore it looks awwwkward. The blouse is hideous, even the back cud've been way better.
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I find that bouse superhot too, I really like the backless look, so this works for me. Also, I'm really glad she went with Masaba and gave a royal ignore to the MM chammak challo bling sarees. For that alone, I love Sonam here! Deepika should have done something like this last year, but she went the bling bling saree route and was nothing but a flash in the pan. Sonam is obviously being noticed more. Good for her. 

Yup, Masaba saris are truly unique and beautiful, can't stand MM saris at all. Good to see they are becoming less of a fad these days. I LOVEEE the back less look too..esp. here cuz the sleeves are long and everything else is covered...including the neck line in a sort of chinese collar - plus it's all black, so the blouse really stands out.
Edited by Ninotchka - 12 years ago

btw, what is Masaba.😕

ignore my ignorance, pls! 😊

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mogliF21

btw, what is Masaba.😕

Its sound for me...MarAbba The memsaheba!!!

I'm really glad she went with Masaba and gave a royal ignore to the MM chammak challo bling sarees.

i really hate those sarees 😵

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mogliF21

btw, what is Masaba.😕

Masaba is Neena Gupta and Viv Richards daughter. She is a fashion designer now. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sonam is known for being daring, she isn't afraid to try something different but this time it worked against her
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like sonam because of her fun personality. To be honest, I have no fashion sense. I am more into what makes you look good than fashion.

Masaba is Neena Gupta and Viv Richards daughter. She is a fashion designer now. 

thanks, Dex!

last time i heard about her when she tried her luck on sports (Football, I guess)

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
dont really like the saree but its just the dinner... sonam looked great on the red carpet and thats what counts!!! she was stunning and confident!