Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Sonam looked drop dead gorgeous in all the western outfits...totally proud of her...😍

But what's with that "saree" thing???And the way she wore it was like some Madonna or Elizabeth Hurley trying to manage a saree...She is wearing the National dress of India for crying out loud...Or may be its her body structure which doesn't suit a saree???Goshhh why did she have to wear this weird saree when there  is like sooo much variety out there...ughhh!
Edited by cricketfan1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't like her saree or her makeup in these pics.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I don't like her saree or her makeup in these pics.

India is based on The ebautiful Sarees in the world...but What the heck she is wearing on the Earth???No honestly she could get a nice embroidery Saree..with little bit colors...but Ewww...As Moglifi said it is a granny saree...may be it wuld be betetr if she would wore on a proper way!!! And her make up look like she just rushed from the hospital bed!!!
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved every single outfit she wore. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Chappals look fine to me...and that blouse is super hot! 😍

bad posture.

if one is wearing a saree, her posture should be different than the casual-wear/evening-gown posture 

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't like sonam's saree. not at all.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mogliF21

bad posture.

if one is wearing a saree, her posture should be different than the casual-wear/evening-gown posture 

Mogli Just concentrate on the picture and her pose...its like kahin se uta ke le aye tasveer kech ne ke liye and she got really happy...No offence to anyone but its too funny!!!😆😆😆😆😆
Edited by Jesmina - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Jesmina

India is based on The ebautiful Sarees in the world...but What the heck she is wearing on the Earth???No honestly she could get a nice embroidery Saree..with little bit colors...but Ewww...As Moglifi said it is a granny saree...may be it wuld be betetr if she would wore on a proper way!!! And her make up look like she just rushed from the hospital bed!!!

I agree, I can't find one good thing to say about the saree. Not her best fashion choice
This content was originally posted by: Ninotchka

I loved every single outfit she wore. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Chappals look fine to me...and that blouse is super hot! 😍

I find that bouse superhot too, I really like the backless look, so this works for me. Also, I'm really glad she went with Masaba and gave a royal ignore to the MM chammak challo bling sarees. For that alone, I love Sonam here! Deepika should have done something like this last year, but she went the bling bling saree route and was nothing but a flash in the pan. Sonam is obviously being noticed more. Good for her. 

gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG this saree is bad choice. I think she took a risk with this horrible design. Everything is wrong with this dress. It doesn't highlight her young age. Why she wants to be an old woman?
Edited by annuhai - 12 years ago