Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) - Page 46

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Raiinie2

They feel the poll has been hijacked by Sonam fans as the page was linked to her fanclub. So the RCFA person feels that its a biased voting on the popularity of the star rather than purely on the fashion. I can see why she/he is upset by it. I can totally understand it. FBB has given a much better overall look today (Press Call and Red Carpet) in comparison to Sonam who has just walked the red carpet with a tricky dress. Even though she loooks stunning, not everyone could digest it! πŸ˜†

Its silly to be honest, both the ladies look ahmazingly gorgeous. Sad, it has come down to this, rather dampens the atmosphere πŸ˜•

Ya what Iks said.  I don't know why the RCFA is getting hyper.   Oh well, whatever floats her boat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They feel the poll has been hijacked by Sonam fans as the page was linked to her fanclub. So the RCFA person feels that its a biased voting on the popularity of the star rather than purely on the fashion. I can see why she/he is upset by it. I can totally understand it. FBB has given a much better overall look today (Press Call and Red Carpet) in comparison to Sonam who has just walked the red carpet with a tricky dress. Even though she loooks stunning, not everyone could digest it! πŸ˜†

Its silly to be honest, both the ladies look ahmazingly gorgeous. Sad, it has come down to this, rather dampens the atmosphere πŸ˜•

I went thru that site too and you summed up my feelings perfectly. IMO FBB was spectacular in the Ellie Saab.
Ditto on the bolded line.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ya just checked it all out...ugghh...it's stupid! Yes the poll was hijacked and I can see why she is pissed! And some comments from some Sonam fans on at site I was pretty unhappy to see. It's her blog it;s her opinion she can like or dislike and say whatever! You don't like it? Well give your opinion and move on...what's with the accusation?

Fan did look stunning...I agree.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
and the comparisons are also quite annoying to be frank. I think Aishwarya was stunning in her white/black outfit...it was a gorgeous gown...FBB was fantastic too...especially in that red dress...so beautiful...Sonam was stunning too...all beautiful women! I am sure Freida would be awesome too!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Fan BingBing fans "hijack" sites and vote for her every year but this person just seems to not like sonam hence made a big deal about sonam leading the poll!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
^Nitu that's fine! Like I said...it's one person...it's one blog...if she doesn't like it she doesn't...oh well :-) and I really don't think she doesn't like Sonam...she doesn't even know her enough to not like her! She said she looked beautiful she just wasn't a fan of her dress. That's her opinion and we should respect it. I think she got attacked for her comments as well!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OHHH MYYY GOSHHH SONAMMM<3 <3 i had REAL REAL high expectations & tht was sooo worth it! She STUNNED me! She looks like an absolute fairytale princess😍
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay, everyone forget about the whole blog-issues and focus on Sonam. HEHEHE.
Okay, now im on the fence with this Sari-appearance. Its nicee but not something im jumping up and down about. 

One more from the red-carpet

Edited by Raiinie2 - 12 years ago
MimiLulu thumbnail
Not really liking the makeup on the first pic with that hair.
MimiLulu thumbnail
Also people need to take a chill pill!   This is turning into nonsense drama for no reason!  For once, everyone at I-F is being nice and than there's drama somewhere else.   Sonam just comes in a package that includes drama I guess!