CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) - Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh damn. Sonammm. She has lived up to my very, very high expectations. I don't even care if I'm fond of the dress or not lol. My point is, Sonam has pulled it off really well. She looks so stunning! Much of it has to do with her confidence too, I think. Seems like she knows what she's doing and actually enjoying it. Whoo-hoo, that's the wayyy to go! 

Can't wait for Freida's appearance now. 

I cant believe I'm saying this but I am IMPRESSED BY SONAM. HOLY MOLY she looks STUNNNING. I never knew it was her in the blue dress. I have never been so impressed by any bollywood celeb on the red carpet, she looks breathtaking. 👍🏼

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even though I don't like the gown, Sonam looks gorgeous...perfect red carpet worthy appearance. The rest should take a page from this young lady's fashion book!
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
THATS MY GIRL!!  So proud of her!!!!  She looks just amazing, amazing amazing!!  Stunningly gorgeously amazing!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Penelope Cruz & Johnny Depp at the Pirates of the Carribean Photocall at Cannes

ladygaga thumbnail
I was so excited and nervous for her, but she totally surprised me. And that is what I love about Sonam kapoor. She never bores you, she is daring, exciting, dramatic, yet very earthy, relatable and sweet. Now this is what i call REAL elegance and poise. I am not into fashion at all and I have grown up hating fashionistas, but Sonam has changed that for me!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
MasabaG masaba
Any guesses what 'masaba'outfit sonam will wear?

so sonam is wearing a masaba outfit to the after party??? 😕 hope she looks good!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
MORE SONAM PICS JUST ADDED!!!!

AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonam nailed it. Absolutely stunning.
Mrs.Dravid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i dnT like the dress to much bUT HATS OFF TO HER 4 THE WAY SHE CARRIES IT,SHE MIGHT Not b A GEAT ACTOR But shez a fashion QUEEN anD SHE LOOKS LIKE ONe in D PIC WITH D Blue dress she looks so conFIDENt ...wat attitude man!!!