Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

I think Ria Kapoor - Sonam's sister 😊

Oh Nishi...Ayijh Gat it nhaow...bhaw hare ju shweety ayij misshhh ju bhery bhery badhli!!!and my teacher halso!!!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want her hair!! haha.. why is she sporting srk style bazigaar chasma's at late night?
Originally posted by: sogazelle

If she's using botox on her face then she should do something about her neck lines. They really show... and not in a good way...But if she's choosing to age gracefully, that's another matter.

one can't do much about the neck lines - only them can betray 😉 
joie de vivre thumbnail
Wow. She's carrying an oversized Hermes Berkin. That must've cost her an arm and leg, north of 10-15 lakhs. I mean, a tiny Berkin costs about 3.5 lakhs and comes with a 3 year waiting period!

It's wonderful she's walking with Fan BingBing, because FBB is someone who gets a lot of attention in the West. At least we can hope Sonam to try out something daring sartorially. I mean, I would die and go to heaven if I ever see an Indian celeb in Givenchy Haute Couture or Alexander McQueen. Even Versace or Emilio Pucci or JPG Couture would be absolutely amazing. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sonam is carrying a Hermes bag. ðŸ˜²

I can't wait to see her on the red carpet! :D
Is Aishwarya by any chance pregnant? It's not just her body but also her face that seems to suggest so...

Sonam's clothes look really good on her.

P.S. Anyone know why Saif was there? Agent Vinod?
Edited by seert - 12 years ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: joie de vivre

Wow. She's carrying an oversized Hermes Berkin. That must've cost her an arm and leg, north of 10-15 lakhs. I mean, a tiny Berkin costs about 3.5 lakhs and comes with a 3 year waiting period!

It's wonderful she's walking with Fan BingBing, because FBB is someone who gets a lot of attention in the West. At least we can hope Sonam to try out something daring sartorially. I mean, I would die and go to heaven if I ever see an Indian celeb in Givenchy Haute Couture or Alexander McQueen. Even Versace or Emilio Pucci or JPG Couture would be absolutely amazing. 

hermes doesn't have a waiting period for its bags anymore ... they officially announced it ...

... un-officially there never was a waiting period to begin with ... apparently, you had to go and splurge a couple of thousand dollars on "other" items at an hermes store, only then you were eligible to buy a birkin

tell me about it, i just want to see one indian celeb in haute couture and not the simple "pretty" dresses ... but sonam said in her interview, she is going to be wearing stuff by masaba and anaimika ... sooo
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
omg i cant wait any longer!!! i wanna see sonam at cannes!!!! May 15 come faster! ðŸ˜†