Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I like women with some flesh on them than just sticks.But really Aish you need to hit the gym ...knees,neck and arms look bad need to tone down. Why can't you stand straight instead of crossing your legs all the time I guess she would look wide hipped.
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beena14

I like women with some meat on them than just sticks.But really Aish you need to hit the gym ...knees,neck and arms look bad need to tone down. Why can't you stand straight instead of crossing your legs all the time I guess she would look wide hipped.

😒 Sorry if I have offended Aish's fans.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ash looks unbelievably gorgeous!
sogazelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Ash just keep ur hair open, cover ur neck and wear black so that u dont look ur actual size and ur good to go ðŸ¤£

Bingo!!! And I'll add cover the arms too... She could do long sleeves with lace like kate Middleton wedding dress... Ash was/is a model. She should know better... the camera does not forgive... For such a big event, I don't know why she would not hit the gym or hire a nutritionist... she is getting paid for this... For me it is a big let down because it seems like she just did not want to make the effort... I'm not saying she needs to look like Angelina Jolie, but she does not look curvy, she looks PUFFY all over!
I don't wanna start anything bad, but does she have a drinking problem? It looks like she has water retention issues.
sogazelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

she looks bad in the green outfit. More than being over-weight, she looks too puffed up. wonder why?

I've been wondering that too... She might have minor health issues... Either she takes some medications that make her retain water or she drinks... The reason why I'm saying that is because she's not only puffy on the face... but all over, even her feet... She does not look happy to me ... her smile does not reach her eyes.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

SONAM & RHEA @ Mumbai Airport leaving for Cannes...

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Finally some other desi to sight at the festival. She looks stylish in the middle of the night with the shades. 😆

is it Ria behind her?

i must admit, she's improved a lot.

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
Is she arriving or leaving for Cannes?
I'm not really digging that outfit but overall she looks fab
Yea Mogli that is Rhea behind her and she looks so worn out, lol. Isn't she styling her sister for Cannes or I thought she was advising her on what to wear. I don't get bored by Sonam too easily.

Oh, and she's leaving the Mumbai airport. Ha. I was wondering why she would have cameras click her if she's reaching the festival. 😆
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago