desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

*sniffles*

Maddy, you are just rubbing salt on my wounds *sniffles some more*
desigal90 thumbnail
THIS is my red carpet.  See, I can pretend this is the venue. I even see Festival de Cannes in the background 😆
*waves* Hi Saifu! Hello! Eeek, saifu saifu saifu!

Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Kareena was shooting for Bodyguard, that's why she couldnt go with him. He went all akela akela.
Didnt Sharmila attend in 2009? I remember she looked so beautiful, and was captured on the red carpet as well.
Maybe Saifu should have worn his nawaabi attire
A chota nawaab 😆

Desu I didn't know that Sharmila went to cannes in 2009.. i jsut checked.. she was treated so nicely... and she looked sooo soo good!!

desigal90 thumbnail
Doesnt she look stunning? Saif said that Sharmila told him to just go have a good time.
He shoudl have brought his mommy!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desigal90

*sniffles*

Maddy, you are just rubbing salt on my wounds *sniffles some more*

Awww... Desu... 🤗

I didnt mean to... I am seriously wondering what was the desi media was up to...
Anupama is in Cannes... So pakka NDTV is in Cannes too...Maybe they got all excited looking at Salma Hayek and completely missed Saif... 😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anupama was the only one who cared. She did an entire interview with Saif before he left for the red carpet in his hotel.
I was watchign it. He was all dressed up, looking dapper and excited, my poor baby. 😭
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh did she... Is it up on YT.. . I shld watch it...
desigal90 thumbnail
Here it is

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X9tRQ3Jdzbg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The only pics I like of Ash are the ones in the black dress, she looks stunning!!

Glad there are now more pics of Minnisha, gorgeous!!
Lol I can't possibly fathom how Saif was not clicked anywhere during the walk. That usually should not happen, and I am assuming he hadn't coordinated well with the Chivas. If you're getting so much attention back home for attending the festival, then you might as well get a few pictures clicked. Malaika better do something bizarre on the carpet to divert the newswala's attention...I wonder if he even walked the carpet.:S

Aish looks beautiful on the second day in the black dress and even in the Armani on the red carpet. The latter gown compliments her more than the one from yesterday and the make up is well suited too...the hair could be better but judging from Aish's previous hair - dos, this one's still not bad at all...but she had it almost right for the Oscar night.
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago