Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ladygaga

Desu my theory is that the brands that these celeb endorse usually pay these photogs to take the pics.. or there is some sort of an arrangement... otherwise how are they supposed to know about other international celebs... But i think its rude.. the film festival should make sure.. that photogs take pics of every international celeb that is invited to the event... Itni kanjoosi kyun?? 😆
But Adios...this didnt happen to other bollywood stars.
Even Minisha Lamba got covered!

I shoudl have been there. Right when he stepped on the red carpet, I woudl ran towards him squealing like a Justin Bieber fangirl shouting, "Saifff ali Khan, Saifuuu, oh Saifuuu, marry me! Autograph! Oh you INDIAN HOTTIE, you CHIVAS BRAND AMBASSADOR, Oh my Langda Tyagi, my PRODUCER, ACTOR, oh I loveee youuu"

Yes, I can see it now. It would have worked so well. I dont even care if security would have dragged me away within minutes (perhaps called a mental assylum), but still, would have done the trick.
Did Jolie get a botox? I am not sure how one looks after botox. So, sorry about the confusion. I do like the make up though. Around the eyes specially. It's the kind I would prefer. It's not A LOT. lool. :P :$

BTW. WHAT is Ash wearing on her hand?? Is that a watch or watch ka baap? 😆
Indian men are just not good looking enough...  Saifu was never considered HOT by any standards.. his looks used to be MOCKED back in the day... Hritik went to cannes for Kites and he looked like a neverous wreck... Men who are HOT.. like Hritik don't have the confidence.. and men who are confident like SRK are just not good looking.. These days the only good looking bolly guy that i can think of is Imran khan... classic choco boy, teady bearish looks... 😳 I would love to see him walk with Sonam... and photogs giving them.. 100 percent attention like they give it to Ash... can't these people just freakin' pay the photogs..😆 Or imagine SALLU back in the day.. when he was HOT and genuinely good looking going to cannes.. only if he was a bit taller..
And before Desu kills me... Saifu looked hot and rugged during the OMKARA DAYS.. now his forehead is just getting bigger and bigger.. and yea like someone said.. its not bad to have a man with wrinkles.. his face is too tight and perfect for a 40 year old.. just like aamir.
I also see Ash got a haircut? And red color? I used to call it uhh, burgandi(?) color? LOLZ. I love that color. I had it in 9th or 10th class. lool @ Burgandi :p It was similar perhaps. Not the exact same.

But yes, I love when people get new hairstyles. Cut off the long and too much hair.. make it short and then u just feel so FREE. :D Its like someone lifted a lot of burden off you 😆 But no really, it feels FREEish :p and just so light 😳

Guess, the exams are doing my brains nuttin'.. burden, too much, free.. freedom.. two exams and then the burden goes off, not much work and FREEDOM. LOLZ. 😆😆😆
sorry for going off topic :P 😳 😆
Adios I hate how Saif did his hair. Hair makes a huge difference. Look at this, just a week ago.

He looks so much better!

Originally posted by desigal90

But Adios...this didnt happen to other bollywood stars.
Even Minisha Lamba got covered!

I shoudl have been there. Right when he stepped on the red carpet, I woudl ran towards him squealing like a Justin Bieber fangirl shouting, "Saifff ali Khan, Saifuuu, oh Saifuuu, marry me! Autograph! Oh you INDIAN HOTTIE, you CHIVAS BRAND AMBASSADOR, Oh my Langda Tyagi, my PRODUCER, ACTOR, oh I loveee youuu"

Yes, I can see it now. It would have worked so well. I dont even care if security would have dragged me away within minutes (perhaps called a mental assylum), but still, would have done the trick.

🤣 So true!! Desu about minisha.. watch this video..
She actually turned back.. and stood there.. so that people could take her pic.. and she literally had to be dragged out of the red carpet.. by some officials.. 😆 but atlest she got noticed.. and tried.. Saifu.. didn't stand there and pose.. Its ok.. going to cannes isn't the most exclusive thing aymore.. anyways.. next time he goes.. he should make sure he hires some bhaade ke photogs or you.. to stand in the crowd and yell.. or photos.. 😆

Or take Bebo!
That girl knows how to grab attention! She woudl ahve started pouting and posing the mins he stepped on that red carpet, lol

Originally posted by ladygaga

Men who are HOT.. like Hritik don't have the confidence.. and men who are confident like SRK are just not good looking..

👏 good one.

Originally posted by desigal90

Or take Bebo!
That girl knows how to grab attention! She woudl ahve started pouting and posing the mins he stepped on that red carpet, lol

I know bebo sure does knows how to grab attention.. par phir bhi... if they don't know if the people walking on the red carpet are celebs.. then why would they bother taking photos.. coz paise lagte hain... and there are regular guests who are walking in and out of there.. so its hard to tell.. who is a celeb and who is not a celeb.. aur i guess jiski photos bikti hai.. international market mein.. they take their photos.. or if there is an arragement with the brand or something!