Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CANNES 2011 ( Index Page 1 ) - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Love her hair style in the cream dress, not liking the dress, the jewellery is amazing.

my favorite is the black once love the look where she has curls and black dress very beautiful and i love the look the most where she has straight hair so elegant and lovely.

saif looks weird and fat, but I like his suit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joie de vivre thumbnail
^She does, indeed. I might've mentioned this somewhere else, but pinning her hair up added years to her. That, and the fact that neck down, the Elie Saab was ill-fitting didn't help either, albeit the international commentators dug her look. They always dig her look, though, while dissing homegrown celebs. Pretty much what we too do, I guess, seeing as everyone and their dogs (including yours truly) nitpicks in the harshest possible way when it comes to Ash. Then again, in her younger years, she set the bar so freakin' high that now when she's aging, she falls short of her own standards.

Anyway: It's odds-on that she'll turn up in Armani Prive today. There's a slight chance she might wear Cavali or, perhaps, just perhaps, Gucci, but smart money is on Armani Prive or Georgio Armani F/W 2011. It would be a pleasant surprise if she wears something more edgier, though, but I highly doubt it. 
Edited by joie de vivre - 12 years ago
I really hate it when threads are merged...everything seems jumbled up

EDIT: Maddy's awesome😆
Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Skye. thumbnail

Edited by -Skye- - 12 years ago
Skye. thumbnail
Not digging the hairstyle! It contradicts with the outfit! I wish she had left her hair out!!
Her dress is kinda funky but I'm cool with it...it has sort of a futuristic tone

Her hair and makeup on the other hand looks really bad...yesterday overall was much better for her
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Her dress is better this time and make up and hair are bad 🤣

Oh Dear.
Edited by kash4life - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail