Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aish is looking pretty!! I think she never had a great body.. so this weight is apt for her... with her its about face.. she has a gorg face.. and maybe if she loses more weight.. it would start showing on her face... so this is ok i guess.. LOL @ shutterbugs ignoring Saifu.. I think its of no use to go to cannes.. if you don't get enough media coverage and attention like Ash does... I don't know if even Sonam is going to get similar amount of media attention like Ash does.. but Freida sure will get it.. lets see what happens.
 Stunner. Elegant.

Now here Aishwarya looks fabulous. Elie Saab always makes her look heavy and big. In the video, her makeup on Day 1 didn't look good either. Pictures from Day 1 were better.

And what happened to Saif? Nobody clicked him on the Red Carpet? Aishwarya Rai is the only famous name from Bollywood, I believe. I saw many reporters even calling her name.
The haircut suits her...finally she did something to her hair...I think she's had the same style for like 5 years now😆
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She's really beautiful :)

Does anyone know when sonam will walk? :)
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she has put on so much weight.. it was almost lookign weird Edited by Sallufanno1 - 12 years ago
Yeah...everytime I warm up to Aish, I see something like this and think "What the?"

Why does she choose to imitate the American accent? Possibly because of her former aspirations for a double career in Hollywood, so having an American accent would have suited her...now, I think she keeps it as her "international accent(s)"
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Stunner. Elegant.

I agree That's her best shot at Cannes  this year  so far.Takes years off her yesterday's look.
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why does anyone chose to imitate an accent at all. it is both stupid and cartoonish as nobody falls for it. It wouldnt be better if it was a british accent either.
joie de vivre thumbnail
LOL. I mean, if one absolutely MUST fake an accent, then rather it be British than American. I mean, Freida Pinto sounds lovely, and there isn't a whit of Americanisation in her diction. Then again, she has a British boyfriend, whilst Ash has Abhi, who, well, also seems to have a weird accent which isn't neither here nor there. 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Wow... Ash looks FAB in these Pics... The hair..the dress...the makeup... the expressions... Bang on...