Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desihamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aish can never look bad face up. She's unquestionably beautiful but she doesn't wow me...it's just a deja vu look, and I am not a big fan of the hair and make up. Too shimmery and the hair is not well put together. I rather prefer the Osacar look from a couple of months back. She looks bored too, unlike the Oscars...maybe it's because the experience is not exciting for her anymore. Will still look forward to her other appearances.

I always prefer Saif with a stubble!..clean shaven absolutely looks horrible on him.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aish could have done better with her neck coverup

the lines!

actually one review of robot specifically mentoned how her neck is aging faster than her face

she looks really good...do something about the expanding hourglass frame..or wear a more flattering dress
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wooow ash looks gorgeous. she looks good ! she looks like a woman !
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
few questions need to be answered.

First, why is saif at the cannes? he isn't a spectualr actor to even began with to be even get a film at Cannes or any film festival for that matter.

Second, what is manisha doing there?

Third, Ash looks amazing!

I seriously can't wait Sonam and Frieda on the red carpet. hope they dont disappoint. hope Sonam's app makes her get some international offers. french film, eh?! no!?! LOL
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Theatre

few questions need to be answered.

First, why is saif at the cannes? he isn't a spectualr actor to even began with to be even get a film at Cannes or any film festival for that matter.

Second, what is manisha doing there?

Third, Ash looks amazing!

I seriously can't wait Sonam and Frieda on the red carpet. hope they dont disappoint. hope Sonam's app makes her get some international offers. french film, eh?! no!?! LOL

He's a brand ambassador for Chivas.
He said that its not really that big a deal to be at Cannes, but more a festival he wants to go and enjoy. Right now he's going as part of his duties as the brand ambassador, but someday he hopes to go and take a film there.

Saif's IV right before he left for the event.
*sighs* When he talks, I melt
All dapper in his suit

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah what is manisha doing there? 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: masakaliii

yeah what is manisha doing there? 

she was invited by Woody Allen for a screening and dinner... i think shes there for a couple days!
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 12 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
Aish as usual disappointement, her dress is just not working. make up looks ok until u look at the close up and see her neck lines. Her poses are all the same..getting real boring.🥱

Saif, Go shave

Minisha, u r not a princess ..i dont  know why she always has those princess types gowns on..it does not suit her👎🏼

i guess that leaves Rani, Sonam and freida..hopefully they will be better than these three😳
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What a hunk!!!!☺️

He looks sooo hot!!!! OMG I feel like fainting!😍