Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Aishwarya's bottom is expanding. *runs away*
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like it. More so than her look in the Oscars 2011, (which was quite boring, imo. The  colours she wore did not impress me so much either) that hairstyle is gorgeous too!

She looks big, but its not as unflattering as it could have been. πŸ˜† I quite like the whole curvy look she has going on. The hairstyle and her makeup compliment it.

I can't wait to see Sonam and Freida.
Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really love this picture...she is looking so cute !!
Love her smile

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Very subtle Maya very subtleπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: eraser

not allowed to post such pics on this forum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You never stop do you?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she looks more laid back, and less nervous? Or maybe i am appreciating Aishwarya today, because Abhishek and the rest of the Bachhan familia are not alongside her.  πŸ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think she looks her age  - and its not a bad thing breathtaking at 37. She looks like a gorgeous curvy woman with hips. This gown complements her figure. I would rather she wear this than some ill fitting gown. If this gown would have been a navy blue or a deep red or a rich brown even  the result would have been more dramatic. Edited by qwww - 12 years ago
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is how to kick off Cannes Film Festival

The stunning Aishwarya Rai was a total knock out at the Opening Ceremony tonight in Cannes.

I love how regal the Indian beauty looks wearing an Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture gown.

The model didn't do this one-shoulder lightly embellished gown justice.

Aishwarya's breath-taking gown is doing 20% of the work; she puts in the 80% by living up to her title of being one of the most beautiful women in the world.

I'm in love. Head over heels. Her Hair, make-up; everything is total perfection.

A Jimmy Choo 'Cosma' clutch completed the look.

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I was like when do IF members dare say it loud & proudly? You did - Congrats to you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Yeah she has gotten a bit larger below her waist. I guess she eats rich meals or doesn't hit to the gym on a daily basis. It's normal she's 37. At that age - you look at food and you gain weight.πŸ₯±πŸ˜•
My mom who was a stick and who gained ONLY 2 kilos after delivering my brother -- remained thin...Only the drugs she used to take had her make bigger.
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She looks GORGEOUS. I like everything. Her dress is really pretty and so is the color. It's a summer color afterall. And I love Jimmy Choo bags.. so even her clutch is really nice. I am not so keen on the hair and make up =/ But it happens that when you see the person on video then at times, they do look nice in the same look. So perhaps, Ash is looking marvellous altogether when she appeared at Cannes. I do still like her in the pix and maybe not the hairstyle but yes even the makeup looks good in some of the pix.  Overall, she is looking very beautiful this time..