Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

11th May WU Pihu agree to marry Dev :-( (Page 7)

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
omgg whta r they doing ...we can't see avi in this state and dev and pihu ki toh mai band hi baja dongi kluch jyada hi masti chad rahi hai un dono ko...we want avita not any dev pihu...
hey guys what if their is entry og real arpi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Sharan, even Vrish said that maybe the real Arpi will enter later but taht will lead to too many questions like why she didn't avenge BJ, why she didn't tell Avi where she was and etc. I'm not even sure if they will show Tanvi double acting on the screen, it's probably too much work for them. But I would have preferred a different scenario when Avi was about to tie the mangal sutra  for Pihu and the real Arpi enters the scene. She screams and threats how Avi dared to marry another woman and then she starts yelling at Pihu. Avi will be dumbfounded and he will try to pacify Arpi and all problems resolve themselves. Pihu will be relieved to escape such a marriage and run back to her home. I imagined this scene when Avi told Pihu last week that he will marry her again.

BenNevisdannoyoga23priya

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Sharan, even Vrish said that maybe the real Arpi will enter later but taht will lead to too many questions like why she didn't avenge BJ, why she didn't tell Avi where she was and etc. I'm not even sure if they will show Tanvi double acting on the screen, it's probably too much work for them. But I would have preferred a different scenario when Avi was about to tie the mangal sutra  for Pihu and the real Arpi enters the scene. She screams and threats how Avi dared to marry another woman and then she starts yelling at Pihu. Avi will be dumbfounded and he will try to pacify Arpi and all problems resolve themselves. Pihu will be relieved to escape such a marriage and run back to her home. I imagined this scene when Avi told Pihu last week that he will marry her again.
ohhh ya
@bold...ya u r right dear sids...
i wish ki sab theek ho jaye
aur happies endings hoLOLLOL

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
oh man what theories

and out of all i like sow theory  that this all is drama to make  avdesh realise the truth. sabka prediction sahi

err  i dont know how to react now since from the time pihu entered i kept telling she is not arpita

but i m more than happy to be proved wrong here

sow i like ur theory best

this is how it shud end.. enough and i want to think by monday there shud be shift in track someplace.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8danno-Prashu-yoga23priya

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Good Morning

My Brain is rattled now with yesterday's episode.

I still feel she is Arpita

when the entire world is telling  Avi that she is phiu & not  Arpita the why does he only feels otherwise

Why is he  getting those pull/vibratiion/connection...

What does Cv has to convey that his love is not pious/sincere... that he cannot recognise his love??

If the real arpita comes back in the end the the whole story is  gone  for a toss.

Yaar  anway's the show is going to end in 2 weeks why so much of suspense...

But i noticed one thing the flash back is only of Avdesh & Dev
Arpita does not have any flashback she is just shying away.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dannoSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
swamin  since the end is near we wud all find some bits and pieces here there even the minutest ones to connect pihu to arpita..

whatever it i i wish it  comes out soon. i doubt we wud see more of   avita moments but the truth has to come out in whatever way..

let pihu be arpita and playing a big game i would accept it..  but let  not pihu be pihu or avdesh doing gundagardi to take back pihu forcibly..

bt ashish again is brilliant as without a single word he let out his pain thru his eyes. even i had tears to see that

a fiction show so close to  being real

phewww

let the truth come out and justice prevail

if not   well its just matter of few more episodes

wud wait to see what happen in the end

vaise bhi story has been screwed up a lot

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisdannoSidda8yoga23priya

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Smile thks for the update Smile

BenNevisdannoyoga23priya

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

swamin  since the end is near we wud all find some bits and pieces here there even the minutest ones to connect pihu to arpita..

whatever it i i wish it  comes out soon. i doubt we wud see more of   avita moments but the truth has to come out in whatever way..

let pihu be arpita and playing a big game i would accept it..  but let  not pihu be pihu or avdesh doing gundagardi to take back pihu forcibly..

bt ashish again is brilliant as without a single word he let out his pain thru his eyes. even i had tears to see that

a fiction show so close to  being real

phewww

let the truth come out and justice prevail

if not   well its just matter of few more episodes

wud wait to see what happen in the end

vaise bhi story has been screwed up a lot

yes agree CB

The story line was so fantastic now its come down to any regular show

all these while they had kept  n their original story line.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index